I still think our running game will be solid this year | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I still think our running game will be solid this year

MiamiNative0722

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I know he didn't have the best preseason but I honestly believe Daniel Thomas will become the in between the tackles back that we need

If he does provide that, our running game will become exceptionally versatile because Reggie will be getting even more touches in space

I think the running game will become unpredictable as the season goes on because we will have both the space and in between the tackles attack

We don't have a true running back on this team so no, I believe our running game is in trouble, reggie bush is a "specialty" back who is injury prone and has never been known to run between the tackels and he got smacked around on a couple plays monday night and even got up a couple times and shook his head like he just got his bell rung, daniel thomas was a QB in 2009 and is still learning the running back postion, he runs to upright and doesnt hit the holes hard enough at the point of attack, he is a work in progress, we need a true running back who can carry the rock 25 times a game, should of drafter ingram or signed bradshaw or deangelo williams, our running game is concerning.

It wasn't solid last year with Ricky and Ronnie so I seriously doubt it will be solid this year. We failed to address the real problem which is the offensive line. One draft pick doesn't miraculously fix all the issues on the line and signing Colombo and starting him negates anything Pouncey may have brought to the table.

I think the running game could become adequate...like last year.

Back
Top Bottom