I still Want To Win @ Buffalo!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I still Want To Win @ Buffalo!!!

DolfanF150

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Who's with me here. All we are talking about is next season. I know the fins will probably not make the playoffs and will definitly not go anywhere if they do but the NFL season is too short and I look forward to it too much to just not enjoy the last two games. C'mon lets go into Orchard Park New York and beat the Bills in front of their own fans. That is sweet regardless of our record. Then lets re group and discuss the Colts Denver game as it happens Sunday night. We will have plenty of time to discuss the off season in 2 more months. We can all get excited about guys who won't make any knid of an impact (See Sam Simmons and JR Tolver) like we do every off season when the time comes.

Originally posted by DolfanF150
We can all get excited about guys who won't make any knid of an impact (See Sam Simmons and JR Tolver) like we do every off season when the time comes.

I'm sorry, but Simmons looks/looked like a promising return man. He didn't get his chance at kick returns, but I think he will be WAY better than Minor(hopefully these next 2 games will be his last back there). Tolver? You have to get in the game to make an impact.

Originally posted by DolfanF150
Who's with me here. All we are talking about is next season. I know the fins will probably not make the playoffs and will definitly not go anywhere if they do but the NFL season is too short and I look forward to it too much to just not enjoy the last two games. C'mon lets go into Orchard Park New York and beat the Bills in front of their own fans. That is sweet regardless of our record. Then lets re group and discuss the Colts Denver game as it happens Sunday night. We will have plenty of time to discuss the off season in 2 more months. We can all get excited about guys who won't make any knid of an impact (See Sam Simmons and JR Tolver) like we do every off season when the time comes.
no need to get excited my friend, Buffalo will win handily;)

Re: Re: I still Want To Win @ Buffalo!!!

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

I'm sorry, but Simmons looks/looked like a promising return man. He didn't get his chance at kick returns, but I think he will be WAY better than Minor(hopefully these next 2 games will be his last back there). Tolver? You have to get in the game to make an impact.

And my point was that if either of them were really any good they'd have gotten in the game. I'm sorry it just cracks me up how we all get excited about guys, who do nothing when it counts, every off season.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
no need to get excited my friend, Buffalo will win handily;)

CW.. Need me to "print it, fax it and copy it" like last time?? :lol:

I don't care what month it is or where they are playing. and or lots of Dolphin turnovers. The Bills only chance at winning this game is a HUGE day by Henry (which I wouldn't rule out) and/or lot's of Dolphin TO's. The Bills will not be able to pass on us because Drew will not be able to throw from the bottom of the pile he is part of.

The only times Miami gets run on is when the opponent has a passing threat.. Miami's defense then plays on their heels and the HB draws work to perfection against Miami.. I do not see the Bills being able to run on Miami much.. Bills will struggle with Miami's defense..

Miami's offense will more than likely look like the offense in the Pats game in Foxborough.. Ricky will need to find some holes..

Re: Re: Re: I still Want To Win @ Buffalo!!!

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS

CW.. Need me to "print it, fax it and copy it" like last time?? :lol:
good god, is there anyone on this sight who didn't see that post?:lol:

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
The only times Miami gets run on is when the opponent has a passing threat.. Miami's defense then plays on their heels and the HB draws work to perfection against Miami.. I do not see the Bills being able to run on Miami much.. Bills will struggle with Miami's defense..

Miami's offense will more than likely look like the offense in the Pats game in Foxborough.. Ricky will need to find some holes..
yeah, cuz we all know Philly has an amazing passing threat with deadly targets such as Todd Pinkston and James Thrash

Josh Reed and Bobby Shaw make Thrash and Pinkston look like all-pros

I say Miami should play bump and run all game.. Leave Madison and Surtain on an island all day.. Take care of Travis Henry and blitz Bledsoe.. Game Over

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
yeah, cuz we all know Philly has an amazing passing threat with deadly targets such as Todd Pinkston and James Thrash

At least be reasonable. The Miami defense played really bad against Philly last week. Anyone who expects a repeat performance like that is kidding themselves. Miami defense will come to play its the offense that may be offensive.

I'm with you!!!
I wanna win this not only to keep our playoff hopes alive, but for office bragging rights. Too many damn Bills fans here in Toronto, specifially in my office.

I'm with you!!!
I wanna win this not only to keep our playoff hopes alive, but for office bragging rights. Too many damn Bills fans here in Toronto, specifially in my office.

CW Tell me again when the last time the Jills won when Fiedler was starting?

Back
Top Bottom