I think I am the only | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I think I am the only

I'll be happy about being in the playoff hunt when we clinch a playoff spot, which I still don't think will happen. It is possible but I have a feeling that someone is going to screw it up.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I'll be happy about being in the playoff hunt when we clinch a playoff spot, which I still don't think will happen. It is possible but I have a feeling that someone is going to screw it up.

woohoo..3 1/4 already....the bandwaggon is growing.....
:lol:

Originally posted by DolFan31
I think everyone is happy were still in it, but it shouldnt have come to this.

I agree totally with this statement. I just can't really get too excited about it because I know three games still need to go just right for the Dolphins to advance. If that happens, the reward is a Super Bowl path that looks like:

IND/KC, then NE, then either TEN, BAL/CIN, or Indy/KC

I'm glad for the chance, and I hope Jay gets hot, the defense shows up, and it happens. It just won't be real to me until those three regular season games go right...

Ok I'm on the playoff wagon, oh no wait no I'm not, ummmm Well ok can I get on.....Oh ummmm.....I forgot something can I get off......Allright is there room for one more....wait can I just like get on but keep one of my feet on the ground at the same time. :lol:

the dolphins need luck... something they haven't had. might as well get some now.

Back
Top Bottom