I think I'm gonna puke. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I think I'm gonna puke.

Rebar71

OOPS - I did it again!
Reaction score
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/dolphi...ns/wednesday/sports_04d05f54a54c919a0026.html

Asked what a team drafting Losman gets, he waxed poetic.

"What's the package that they get?" Losman said. "They get J.P. Losman. They get the physical tools. They get all the assets. I can run. I can throw. I'm a leader. I give them all of J.P. Losman."

Say Losman is brash. Say he is confident. Say he has ego.

And you would be right.

In Mobile, Losman has been verbally challenged by the San Diego Chargers' staff, which is coaching the South. Does it bother Losman, who passed for 3,077 yards and 33 touchdowns last season?

"You're always like, 'Does he really mean what he's saying?' " Losman said. "But you've got to be confident in your heart, no matter what they tell you, good or bad. I know I'm good. These guys have to deal with it, basically."

I'm not really sure who should be our next QB; but I know I don't want "Leon."

:barf:

I wonder if during a game next year he'll need to go to the sideline for some herbal tea and "J.P. time".

Last edited by a moderator:
No to Leon.....TRUE!!!!...lol

Is he related to R. Leaf....or just thought it would be cool to act like R. Leaf. Ryan had all the tools and talents to be a Hall of Famer....in his MIND!!!!

Maybe we can get JP and TO. Seems like a match made in heaven.

Last edited by a moderator:
reminds me of a girl i used to date " i have the best butt, I have the best breasts"its a turn off in women and its a turn off in athletes as well.. you should not have to say you are the $hit ..people should just know it.

I played sports with the exact same mentality of JP. Alot of people think there great, and some are. God forbid a QB with some confidence be a bad thing.

Confidence is one thing, but this is pure arrogance.

But hey, if he's half as good as he thinks he is, maybe we should take him.

Originally posted by aquaman
reminds me of a girl i used to date " i have the best butt, I have the best breasts"its a turn off in women and its a turn off in athletes as well.. you should not have to say you are the $hit ..people should just know it.
You still got her phone number?:)

Thats not arrogance. JP has always been a confident player, and thats his way of responding to a question asking him about himself. He was asked what do you get in JP Losman. If thats arrogance, its far better then hearing someone rattle off a list that includes, good leader, good arm, good mobility, good this and good that.

JP would be the first to tell you he's a very confident guy, and believes strongly in his own ability, but comparing him to Ryan Leaf for that? thats a crime. Ryan Leaf and Peyton Manning share one quality, both come along once in a lifetime. Well thats if you don't count Eli....;)

Originally posted by Rebar71
Confidence is one thing, but this is pure arrogance.

But hey, if he's half as good as he thinks he is, maybe we should take him.

He is that good, many scouts have said that this guy could have played 5 different positions in college and been successfull. Even more go on to say that he is the best Quarterback in the draft and if his "Leon" attitude didn't stink the place up he'd definatley challenge for the top QB spot.

However I think Eli Manning is this yrs football version of Lebron James and if a team is unsure between him and Ross, Manning will get the call based on Genetics and the fact that Season Tickets would be a B!tch to get 30 minutes after the draft ;).

Manning will be the overall number one pick regaurdless of any situation.

Back
Top Bottom