I think it's been settled | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I think it's been settled

Scrap

Go Fins
Reaction score
Our team CAN play in the snow, and can win in December. Now before you Pats fans bash me, please hear me out. We lost to a team that just played better than our team. I don't buy it for one second, and nobody else should either, that we lost because of the snow, or because of a December slide. Against almost any other team in the league, the Dolphins probably would have won yesterday. They were just beaten buy the team which may be the best in the league.Hats off to you, Patriots. As much as it hurts to say, your team probably will go further than ours THIS season. IMO, if the Dolphins D can play like they did yesterday for the rest of the season, we should be able to win out. I would have to doubt that any other teams will keep our O in check as well as the Pats did.

I pretty much agree with you. The D was outstanding. If the O had done anything positive in the game, the outcome may have been different.

I would say your defense could play great on the moon, that is a really good unit, but your offense looked cold all day! Still cant understand why they all came out in bare arms. I saw one of the wideouts rubbing his arms trying to get warm and Im thinking why not wear a long sleeve shirt underneath? Im sure it did not play a factor in the game just found it curious.

well said scrappy!! but 5 losses i am so let down what do you think will happen when the season is over.i myself have had enough of dave,norv,and jay.some say promote norv to head coach i disagree why not jim bates? let norv go!

Our Defense is still the toughest in the league! We only allowed the Pats to score 3 points!

I will be pissed if Norv gets the HC Job.

I agree that this one had all the ingredients for a slopfest. Both defenses were excellent yesterday.

We were just a few plays better.

As usual, we try to take Ricky away from your offensive attack. The weather did the rest.

Don't get me wrong...we played great, but we had a plan and worked it perfectly.

We had every opportunity to win yesterday and the game was still undecided into the 4th Qtr. The issue is Jays decisions...sometimes they are great but sometimes not. Jays consistently inconsistent play has always been his biggest hill to climb here. If he were week to week better than maybe the fans wouldn't be on his back all the time.

Originally posted by tenndolfan4ever
if norv gets the job jay will be back guarenteed another year wasted.

Both would would be stupid moves. Jay has once again proven his inabilities at QB and the only reason Norv has ever been successful has been because of Aikmen Irvin Smith Novachek Johnston and the best line in the NFL. He was simply lucky enough to be the OC when one of the best offensive units were put together. Id like a coach that turns mediocre players into winners like a Belichek. We have so much more talent than the Pats it sickens me. Brady is nothing to write home about yet the win alot.

As far as the coaching staff goes I say clean house and bring in some coaches that have heart and aren't afraid to piss off a "star" player or not put blame on who deserves it. Another year that we are praying to get into the playoffs, unreal!!

Back
Top Bottom