I think it's time to move on | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I think it's time to move on

Duss

Active Roster
Reaction score
I am talking here to everyone still adressing ricky has a deserter...

I am not here to make any excuse for him.. he left the team but it was not because he hated the city or his job he left because he had an addiction and he saw again this year it was going to be wad wanny ball.. it was not meant to piss off the fans or disrespect anyone he just felt he needed time away

If he wants to come back and the league and coaches allow him to be back great!!! if he makes a positive contribution to the team even better

I think it's time to forgive and move on with the flow

I agree we need to move on. Whithout him. He quit on the team when we needed him. We don't need him anymore. Brown, Gorden, Harris, and Morriss are very capable backs. Ricky just needs money. He is a distraction that needs to go away already. He was one of my favorites. But that is over now.

Ricky williams ws a great running back and still will be one and if theres any way that we can get a probowl running back to come back ill take him to help out the team.

wyo said:
I agree we need to move on. Whithout him. He quit on the team when we needed him. We don't need him anymore. Brown, Gorden, Harris, and Morriss are very capable backs. Ricky just needs money. He is a distraction that needs to go away already. He was one of my favorites. But that is over now.
:clap:

duss12 said:
I am talking here to everyone still adressing ricky has a deserter...

I am not here to make any excuse for him.. he left the team but it was not because he hated the city or his job he left because he had an addiction and he saw again this year it was going to be wad wanny ball.. it was not meant to piss off the fans or disrespect anyone he just felt he needed time away

If he wants to come back and the league and coaches allow him to be back great!!! if he makes a positive contribution to the team even better

I think it's time to forgive and move on with the flow

Funny how nobody else left because of Wannstedt even though he was their coach too. I'd like to move on and stop wasting my time on Ricky Williams too but people like you just keep on bringing it up. You go right ahead and forgive him but don't you start telling me to.

kingnate85 said:
Funny how nobody else left because of Wannstedt even though he was their coach too. I'd like to move on and stop wasting my time on Ricky Williams too but people like you just keep on bringing it up. You go right ahead and forgive him but don't you start telling me to.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

kingnate85 said:

:yeahthat:

wyo said:
GROW UP, MOVE ON, GET OVER IT....Gordan, Harris, Morris, and even Brown are at this point Nothing but QUESTION MARKS. We have no f**king clue what they will provide as players. But we do know for a fact that Ricky williams has the ability to dominate a defense, even behind a sh*tty offensive line. What RB (besides Barry) in the history of the NFL has ever put up the kind of numbers Ricky has put up w/o a dominating offense line paving the way for him. Hmm... lets see, ZERO!!!!! We have no idea what Ricky and Ronnie together could do behind even just an average O-line. I REPEAT, WE HAVE NO IDEA. Does anyone know why we don't know.....Because this kind of talent has never been assembled before. Never in the history of this leauge has there been more potential talent in one backfield....NEVER!!!! So be Grateful, be Proud and shut the F*CK UP!!!!! :rofl3:

We should move on with or without him, since (He will most likely be traded next season.) I respect him as an athlete though so hopefully can prove his value to the team this season.

The only thing about Ricky's decision that really bothered me was the TIMING of the decision...he did it after the draft and right as training camp was starting.....had he done it at the end of the season we could have drafted a RB or traded for one....but with that said, maybe he can make up for it??? :D

JJT said:
GROW UP, MOVE ON, GET OVER IT....Gordan, Harris, Morris, and even Brown are at this point Nothing but QUESTION MARKS. We have no f**king clue what they will provide as players. But we do know for a fact that Ricky williams has the ability to dominate a defense, even behind a sh*tty offensive line. What RB (besides Barry) in the history of the NFL has ever put up the kind of numbers Ricky has put up w/o a dominating offense line paving the way for him. Hmm... lets see, ZERO!!!!! We have no idea what Ricky and Ronnie together could do behind even just an average O-line. I REPEAT, WE HAVE NO IDEA. Does anyone know why we don't know.....Because this kind of talent has never been assembled before. Never in the history of this leauge has there been more potential talent in one backfield....NEVER!!!! So be Grateful, be Proud and shut the F*CK UP!!!!! :rofl3:

Wow your post just summed up the reason I support birth control. Every Dolfan has an absolute reason to hate Ricky Williams, some choose to forgive and some (myself included) don't. Are there some question marks about the running game, some say yes, however I am sold on Ronnie Brown and have been for about 2 years. I dont want Ricky Williams anywhere near the team, because it WILL cause a divide in the locker room just like it has on this board. Most people are good about expressing their thoughts with out using "GROW UP, MOVE ON, GET OVER IT, and shut the F*CK UP!!!", but then there are the few that feel the need to throw out the phrases to cover up for lack of vocabulary. I dont have a problem with people saying that they are OK with Ricky, all I as well as most ask is that the same courtesy be extended to opposing views.

How can you be sold on a player that has never played a damn down of NFL football.. Remember Kijana Carter or Curtis Enis???

JJT said:

Get a clue dude! You actually defend Ricky by saying that all our other backs are nothing but question marks????? Ricky is the biggest question mark of ALL TIME! Its kinda hard to dominate defenses when you are sitting in a tent in Australia. Or sitting at home on suspension for testing positive again.
As for your last line....Im pretty sure its against TOS, but if anyone should do what you suggest, it should be you.

JJT said:

Wow, someone needs to go to anger management:fire: . You seem to forget that the Ricky Williams that is coming back to the Dolphins is no where near what shape he was in when we got him. We could just be wasting our time giving him another chance. He quit on us when it counted the most which i think shows the guy has no concept of what a team is. I do agree though that if Ricky could get to form, we could have one of the most potent running games in the leauge. Until I see Ricky back to form and running people over I'm still going to remember the fact that he left us hanging when we needed him the most.

Back
Top Bottom