I think our team is already better than it was last year. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I think our team is already better than it was last year.

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Lets face it guys, Nick can't fix everything in only one offseason but I like our team a lot better already.Not only he's bringing in talent but also players that can play more than 1 position like Holliday, Carter,Roth,Crowder and Daniels.Our defence needed some new blood and we've gotten that.He's gotten 3 new o-linemen and a top RB plus a veteran QB.Is amazing what he's done so fast and keep on mind that our whole coaching staff is better too.Nick's turning this around fast.Give him a little time guys.We're not gonna get every player we like but Saban knows what he's doing and is been our best draft in a long, long time.

Ozzy rules!!

Our team got better the moment Wannstedt jumped ship.

saying our team was better than last year isint saying that much...lol

Well, I agree but some people are complaining about every pick we've made.

Ozzy rules!!

two words... RB - sub in Ronnie Brown or Running Back.

That is why we are better. That and the two psycho's we drafted on D. :evil:

Well first of all, our team wasn't THAT bad once Bates took over, won 3 of 7 games under Bates, and now that our team has improved even more over that, I imagine were a 9-7 team, its been a great offseason, thanks Nick.

And uh, patswho? Where is Taylor in your roster?

CanadianPhinFan said:
Well first of all, our team wasn't THAT bad once Bates took over, won 3 of 7 games under Bates, and now that our team has improved even more over that, I imagine were a 9-7 team, its been a great offseason, thanks Nick.

And uh, patswho? Where is Taylor in your roster?

Stranger things have happened in the NFL. 2 seasons ago Carolina went from the worst team in the league to the SB with an unlikely QB (Delhomme). Last year San Diego made a big turnaround as well.
I think DW was the problem. This was not a good team last year, but they did not have 4-12 talent. They could easily have been 6-10 or 7-9. I figure Saban alone is worth 1-2 more wins. O-line and AJ Feeley have nowhere to go but up. Bonnie Brown will add a new dimension to the offense as well.
Defense will be more active next year, and probably more dominant.
It would not surprise me to see this team be one of the big surprises this season. I think NE (class of the AFC) has problems on their O-line, secondary and LB (aging). It will be hard for them to maintain their success this season.

i also love the thought of how much better we'll be in the years to come, especially after saban keeps bringing in players that fit his style

Bonnie Brow? Do you mean Bonnie Bernstein, or Ronnie Brown? J/K with you, had to get a humor break in there somewhere. But you're right, the thing they both had in common? Improved Quarterback play. Feeley showed improvement at the end of last season, let's hope his learning and improvement curve continues on course!

Back
Top Bottom