I think T.O was right | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I think T.O was right

nephinsfan

Pure white trash...god I love her!
Reaction score
I think he and jerry porter hit the nail on the head. why does the NFL make Ray Lewis out to be this great person and everyone loves him and they embrace him.
what is it that T.O does that is so wrong? he does endzone celebrations???? gimme a break. like he said himself. if you dont like what he does, keep him out of the endzone. Big deal, he said this about this one and that about that one..
bottom line is lewis was involved in a Murder trial...and those that think he had no involvement in it are living in a dream land. and he dances around just as much as any other player in the league. hell he dances around when he does not even make the play, I have seen him dance around like he just made the play of the year and he his like the third guy on the pile. so TO stole his dance...big freakin deal. what are they going to do next copyright celebration dances?

why should a player like lewis be respected like he is after what he has done and been involved with, but Owens cant because he dances around and maybe opens his mouth to much? would any one on this site hate owens as much if he was a phin?? I think not.

I would much rather have my kid wear an owens jersey than I would a lewis one. I think that the NFL has its priorities screwed up. wasnt there a monday or sunday night game earlier in the year when prior to the game they had footage of of lewis talking to Jamal prior to his court rulings and saying things like "just keep the court case out of your mind and play the game, that is what i did with mine" or something to that effect...and there were some sports writers saying ray was showing his leadership..Leadership????? talking about how to keep court cases off your mind is showing leadership?????? but doing an endzone celebration is a terrible thing???? TO took so much crap for doing the lewis dance..for what??? did it hurt big bad ray lewis' feelings??? awwwww..poor ray!!!

this whole thing is stupid. owens has never been in trouble with the law...all he does is play and score TD's. in my opinion, lewis is overrated. leave owens alone,

and I like the way that alll the highlights of the mcnabb incident only show half of what happened. no one knows what was said and at the very beginning of the whole thing, owens sat down next to him and put his arm around him and patted him on the back and you could tell that he was encouraging him but it was mcnabb that got up and walked away acting like the spoiled little kid.

Lewis was involved in a trial... likely more because he is a NFL player. he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. And T.O. bringing that up is abit of a cheap shot. Now as for T.Os dance... The only thing that bothers me about his endzone celebrations is that football is a team sport.. and lately I havent seen any other of his teammates celebrating with him.. i think that i the true shame in it. The big guys that do all the blocking up front....all the other players that run their routes to get him open... McNabb.. making the throws..
Yes T.O. is phenominal... but I remember Barry Sanders, Calmly handing tha ball to the umpire.. just an example.
its becoming a rediculous side attraction. And I would like T.O. to perhaps maybe just once.. show some enthusiasm for his teammates.

and that my friend is one of the reason's why Barry Sanders is the best player of all time.

nephinsfan said:
I think he and jerry porter hit the nail on the head. why does the NFL make Ray Lewis out to be this great person and everyone loves him and they embrace him.
what is it that T.O does that is so wrong? he does endzone celebrations???? gimme a break. like he said himself. if you dont like what he does, keep him out of the endzone. Big deal, he said this about this one and that about that one..
bottom line is lewis was involved in a Murder trial...and those that think he had no involvement in it are living in a dream land. and he dances around just as much as any other player in the league. hell he dances around when he does not even make the play, I have seen him dance around like he just made the play of the year and he his like the third guy on the pile. so TO stole his dance...big freakin deal. what are they going to do next copyright celebration dances?

why should a player like lewis be respected like he is after what he has done and been involved with, but Owens cant because he dances around and maybe opens his mouth to much? would any one on this site hate owens as much if he was a phin?? I think not.

I would much rather have my kid wear an owens jersey than I would a lewis one. I think that the NFL has its priorities screwed up. wasnt there a monday or sunday night game earlier in the year when prior to the game they had footage of of lewis talking to Jamal prior to his court rulings and saying things like "just keep the court case out of your mind and play the game, that is what i did with mine" or something to that effect...and there were some sports writers saying ray was showing his leadership..Leadership????? talking about how to keep court cases off your mind is showing leadership?????? but doing an endzone celebration is a terrible thing???? TO took so much crap for doing the lewis dance..for what??? did it hurt big bad ray lewis' feelings??? awwwww..poor ray!!!

this whole thing is stupid. owens has never been in trouble with the law...all he does is play and score TD's. in my opinion, lewis is overrated. leave owens alone,

and I like the way that alll the highlights of the mcnabb incident only show half of what happened. no one knows what was said and at the very beginning of the whole thing, owens sat down next to him and put his arm around him and patted him on the back and you could tell that he was encouraging him but it was mcnabb that got up and walked away acting like the spoiled little kid.

Well said, not much to add..

All TO does is endzone celebrations?

The guy cried like a baby when he was traded to Baltimore and thought he was better than the system.

Ripped Jeff Garcia about his abilities and called him gay and wont let it go.

I think those are pretty bad. Keep in mind that Lewis was NOT CONVICTED of murder, but of course since he is a celebrity he is always guilty regardless of the outcome of the trial. :shakeno:

TO will implode in Philly the moment they face post season adversity.If you thought that tantrum he threw on the sideline was all then just wait come playoff.
Andy Reid don't realize how full his hands will be with this guy and if Mxnabb goes down then I feel sorry for the backup QB.

he was getting shafted by the 49ers. and just like the whole ray lewis thing.....since you are all over the guys jock.....ray lewis was found innocent you say because the courts found him that way...now that is all well and good in everyones eyes..and it just must have been a case of wrong place at the wrong time......cause ray lewis could just neeeeever be involved in anything like that!!

well then what is the difference between him being ruled clear by the courts and the NFL ruling in the favor of T.O???? I mean if the courts say the lewis was right......so we should all just drop it...then why then is T.O. wrong if the NFL seemed to think that he was right?

and ANY one of you that claim that they would not want him as a member of the phins ......are lying like hell.

I don't agree w/ TO on much but he was right in that case. TO's gets a bad rep and people act like he's the worse guy in the league when worse people (Darrel Russel) get no headlines because they aren't the "sexy" story.

Ray Lewis is a thug! sorry but thats just how I feel. TO is a loud mouth. There was no reason for him to go after Garcia in the press.

But, yes, I woouldnt mind having TO. However, no way in hell I would want Ray Lewis a Dolphin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some people...

OK.....you people who think TO is the good guy and ray is the bad guy have issues...Ray may have been involved in a murder trial, but theres no reason to bring that up in an interview...obviously TO ran out of stuff to say(very hard to believe):roflmao:and had to bring this up.....as for the celebrations...I enjoy watching some unique celbrations like the sharpie or Joe Horn and the cell phoen and stuff of that nature, but when u taunt somebody or a team, like my cowboys, him running out into the middle of the field and then getting his a** knocked down by Teague or Him impersonating Lewis's dance in the endzone, are just too far, and i agree with people about him thinking about himself way too much and he barely evers even looks at his teammates when he scores a TD becuz hes too busy doing a dance.... T.O may not be the bad guy but he sure as hell isnt no good guy, and as for Ray people show him respect becuz he can take ne body in the league out with one single hit....and hopefully he hits TO real soon

If the cowboys did not like him celebrating on the star, maybe they should have stopped him from scoring.

and yes Lewis is a thug.

Back
Top Bottom