I think the patriots aren't lucky, they are the better team in the afc east. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I think the patriots aren't lucky, they are the better team in the afc east.

juniorseau55

Go Fins
Reaction score
The are one of the best teams in the nfl because they know how to win games and cap them off. They had a bad start and went on a winning streak and recovered from a possible losing streak into becoming the team to beat in the afc and afc east. They aren't lucky they just know how to win games and it should be something that the dolphins should look up to.

I hate to see those wins by the patriots but if you go into depth and analize them, they just did everything possible to win the game. They have come from behind to win, they have won all their overtime games and as a whole team they are at the moment better than us. We will have to really beat them or else we won't go far into the playoffs or even the afc championship at all.

A lot of mysterious calls have set them up to win games, they take advantage of those calls, but they seem to get an awful lot of help.

And they have also played a lot of teams while they were down, such as the eagles, and the one bad game the titans played this year. There is a lot of luck behind it, and I dont think they are the best team in the AFC, let alone the AFC east. I will not give them credit unless they win a fair game today, it's that simple.

I won't hesitate to say the Colts and Titans are a better team then them right now.

they are a lucky team,,,it goes all the way back to the oakland game on the way to the super bowl,and the luck continued in the super bowl,,

I like to think that maybe they had their hot streak a little too early and now it's our turn. :evil:

The Patriots have a lot of luck. They are coached very well but they aren't talented. They win because of their coaching, but a lot of calls go their way.

Originally posted by juniorseau55
The are one of the best teams in the nfl because they know how to win games and cap them off. They had a bad start and went on a winning streak and recovered from a possible losing streak into becoming the team to beat in the afc and afc east. They aren't lucky they just know how to win games and it should be something that the dolphins should look up to.

I hate to see those wins by the patriots but if you go into depth and analize them, they just did everything possible to win the game. They have come from behind to win, they have won all their overtime games and as a whole team they are at the moment better than us. We will have to really beat them or else we won't go far into the playoffs or even the afc championship at all.

JS55 I have to agree with you that, they do what ever they need to do to win and have done just that, over most of the season...

On the other side I don't believe they are as talented as some of the top teams in the NFL, but coaching and execution seperates them from the competition...

GOOOO FIIIINZ

:cooldude:

Pats faked injuries to get time to rest, LMFAO. That was funny! Nice job BilliCHICK! You play to win, even if you have to CHEAT!

:lol: I love your avatars little sig under that. Great job CO84 :)

Back
Top Bottom