I Think This Game Turned Ryan Tannehill Supporters Away | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Think This Game Turned Ryan Tannehill Supporters Away

Can Miami win with Ryan Tannehill

• Total voters
Its sad that it took you guys this long.
He’s always first read, often a checkdown and done.
No pocket awareness, his deep has made strides. But thats it.
Been getting neg rated for saying for a while for saying he’s a below average qb somewhere between 20-25 qb

The real bottom line here is the following.....give me the name of one single starting QB in the NFL right now that couldn't play at the exact same level as Tannehill with this team? Meaning, replace Tannehill with Josh Rosen, Baker Mayfield, Josh Allen, Sam Darnold, Marcus Mariota, Blake Bortles, Dak Prescott, Mitchell Trubisky, CJ Bethard, and tell me one of them who couldn't have led this offense to 10 points today.

And when you honestly answer that question, you'll understand why Tannehill is not the answer.

Tannehill is who is. A good starter, but he comes up small in big moments time after time. You can’t win big with him because of that.

Time to move on after the season and gamble on a high draft pick QB.

I’ve been a supporter since the beginning, despite him being a complete dick to me at the rookie symposium. Officially off his bandwagon. Good news is very few teams are in need of a QB. So we may have the good shot of drafting a top 1-2 QB in next years draft.
The Giants will be looking for one. Fortunately, no one in our division.
Oliver and Bosa will probably go 1,2. Need to be in the top 3-4.

This loss was a complete meltdown. It was more than just Tannehill (Although he certainly is the main culprit).:

Here is where it started and ended:
1) Midway through quarter 3, up by 14, 3rd down and a half yard; we through a deep jump ball to one of our shortest receivers
RESULT: Punt, we can't run time, we breath life into Cincy

2) We punt and pin Cincy in deep. Spaight decides he is a tough guy because he must have made his first 1/2 tackle of his life. 15 Yards. 3rd down and McDonald needs to through his shoulder into the back of a receiver who already had the pass go off his hands. Brilliant!
RESULT: 30 yards on drive and a 1st down conversion --- Touchdown Bengals on pure stupidity

3) Tannehill under pressure throws the ball in the middle of 8 lineman. Is it really a shock the bad bounces around.

4) Tannehill fumbles to put a lid on the final drive.

One final thought. Knowing Tannehill could not sense an elephant charging at him, how about rolling him and moving the pocket instead of keeping the target on him!

Done venting ---- OUT

Best thrower of the football, yes. The best QB, no.

down 3 with the ball at your own 25 with 3 mins left, if 13 was in the huddle there was no doubt you were getting into field goal range to tie and likely getting into the endzone to win no matter what the previous 54 mins of football showed. at this point ive got both legs and one arm off the bandwagon, holding on by a thread...

Funny thing is good old Ross wanted to go QB in round 1. He knows Tannehill isn't the guy but he delegated to his "QB Guru" Adam Gase. Smh. Can't make this up

Back
Top Bottom