I Think This Game Turned Ryan Tannehill Supporters Away | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Think This Game Turned Ryan Tannehill Supporters Away

Can Miami win with Ryan Tannehill

• Total voters
My view on Tannehill is exactly the same as it was 6 months ago

Want to replace him with Baker Mayfield? Great. Tyrod Taylor? Case Keenum? Nick Foles? Hell no.

Tannehill has never been and at this point never will be a top shelf QB but Dolphin fans should know the grass can be a hell of a lot less green on the other side

Replace him with the guy? Cool. Replace him with a guy just for the sake of change? No that's how you get Ponder or Gabbart.
Baker yes, but we had zero shot at him. Rosen? Maybe but MF will be a hall of famer, Ed reed of this defense, you don’t pass that up for a top 20 qb.

My view on Tannehill is exactly the same as it was 6 months ago

Want to replace him with Baker Mayfield? Great. Tyrod Taylor? Case Keenum? Nick Foles? Hell no.

Tannehill has never been and at this point never will be a top shelf QB but Dolphin fans should know the grass can be a hell of a lot less green on the other side

Replace him with the guy? Cool. Replace him with a guy just for the sake of change? No that's how you get Ponder or Gabbart.

I bet if you could ask GMs around the NFL. The difference between Case Keenum and Nick Foles to Ryan Tannehill isn't much if anything at all.

Tannehill is in the bottom quarter of starting NFL QBs, rookies aside. So you really can't do that much worse. But hey what's another year of doing nothing after the last 7, sign me up for 5 more years of this!

Back
Top Bottom