I think we are mostly done until June 1st. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I think we are mostly done until June 1st.

Especially if Waddle or Hill miss time- I mean you can’t be comfortable with any other WR picking up that production.

You might get more production with more snaps from Wilson at least he had some success at Dallas.

Berrios can give you a few catches but I am not counting on anyone else on roster that’s for sure.
Gimme a break guyz - I’d trot out EZ, Berrios, Cray Cray, Swain and Sanders aheada Ced any day. Trade him to Dallas for a 5th. Done deal. 👑

Gimme a break guyz - I’d trot out EZ, Berrios, Cray Cray, Swain and Sanders aheada Ced any day. Trade him to Dallas for a 5th. Done deal. 👑
I have this feeling that Ced is gonna have a good year. He knows last year wasn't up to snuff and will try to show everyone what he is really like. Let's see but more to him than we saw last year (I hope 👀)

How many more years on his contract?

I have this feeling that Ced is gonna have a good year. He knows last year wasn't up to snuff and will try to show everyone what he is really like. Let's see but more to him than we saw last year (I hope 👀)

How many more years on his contract?
Dos - as opposed to uno or tres. Dos yrs left on his contracta @ 7.7 millionino per yearza. I’m pretendingo I’m a Mezachino tonight! Si Señor 🇲🇽🌮🏜🌵🎃

Last edited:
I don't think a Wilson trade is likely at all. I think people here underestimate how good he is b/c he played with injured ribs all year. The previous year in Dallas he showed he was more than capable of being a 1 or 2 and he was amongst the league leaders in separation. I get that people here often only watch the Dolphins, but that's not a complete picture of his abilities.

I'm also not confident in EE being ready. He looked great in preseason. The physical talent is there, but the fact that they activated almost any WR before him is concerning. Reality is that most players who don't make it fail b/c they don't figure out the mental side. I worry that he may take a long time to "get it". Now WRs often take three seasons and he may be one of those guys so I'm not calling him a bust or anything. I just wouldn't trade anybody away on the assumption that we have EE and he's ready.

Very good roster distillation by feverdream. My immediate thoughts are that we won't have 2 fullbacks (Lovett is probably for the practice squad) and that Cedrick Wilson will be one of the receivers. Wilson was good in Dallas behind their big names and had injury issues at the start of last season. I think that McDaniel may want to see what he can do when fully heathy in preseason.
If McDaniel’s as smart as I think he is, Ced’s gonna become a fifth from Dallas 🥃

One thing I do think we will see again and see it even bigger is late signings of some very quality guys. Guys that want to win and may not want full camps. Last year we got Melvin Ingram late and Trey Flowers even later. I could see a few of those guys just before main camp and none for guaranteed money. They would hopefully be cheap and have to win a job over youth to be on a Championship calibre team... Where is Suh BTW

Yeah we are done to be honest. Wilkins new contract being worked on.
Draft is next target- expect us to look at tight end and guard early picks.
Post June 30th expect a decent veteran addition but from mcdaniel wording they don't want to spend massive on teams needs and they believe unit has improvement in it

Yeah we are done to be honest. Wilkins new contract being worked on.
Draft is next target- expect us to look at tight end and guard early picks.
Post June 30th expect a decent veteran addition but from mcdaniel wording they don't want to spend massive on teams needs and they believe unit has improvement in it
One more big acquisition before the draft. This is the year, for Chris Grier, to be very clear and ultimately steer, the Dolphins away from fear and toward the arrgggh - I ran outta rhymes. Sheet

Last edited:
One more big acquisition before the draft. This is the year, for Chris Grier, to have no fear, and ultimately steer, the Dolphins away from fear, and toward the arrgggh - I ran outta rhymes. Clear?
Unless it's a bell cow Rb. I just don't see it. We don't have the cap room at all.
Everyone talking Wilson trade or wilkins restructure, but who wr3 or wilson traded Berrios/Ezukama To me it seems unlikely

I fully expect Mcd to NOT fill all the needs FH thinks the team has. A few of those 'needs' may not be 'needs' to Mcd and staff. Some may not be filled because of prioritization. Some may just not pan out.
I agree, barring a restructure or surprise trade, I don't see much activity before 6/1.
Good point. In the interview posted yesterday, where CMM talked about reviewing film and feeling the issue was skill guys and not OL, I thought it was definite he likes our OL enough.
Enough to not prioritize more OL help above other needs.
I do think he will add OL guys, but they will be predominantly UDFAs, late round draft, or lesser named FAs.

Back
Top Bottom