I think | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I think

RHoffman

DOB: Get my Ring!
Reaction score
that the three losses this year have knocked about three years off my life.

If the Fins have to lose, can't it be by like 13 points, where I don't have to get my hopes up just to have them crash down seconds later.

How do you not score the go ahead touchdown with a gift interception that only requires you to go 15 yards?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't block the blindside DE, that's how.

Sorry, it was there. I had to take it. :lol: :cry:

Griese has to know to eat that ball

I am concerned about his ability not to hear the footsteps of a pass rusher...

By the way Freeney might run 4.38...but he goes about 5'11" and 240...ok slight exagerration, but can't somebody just put him on his back?

Obviously not...

pathetic.

Can't someone yell at Griese to throw it away? Wasn't he out of the "tackle box"? They should start making Griese throw the ball in practice after 2.5 seconds on every snap. That way he will be ready for the game against the Titans.

Our O line is going to have nightmares after watching film on the Titans

Now I've heard it all..:lol:

How dare they offer hope!

Originally posted by inFINSible
Now I've heard it all..:lol:

How dare they offer hope!

I'm just saying the loss would have been easier to take had we not gotten those two T/O's to give us hope. The game wouldn't have looked so close. But it was a close game as they all are and they are nerve racking.

Originally posted by Dolfan4life
Our O line is going to have nightmares after watching film on the Titans

Good luck with that game Fin Fans.

However, Titans have no running game, and the Dolphins defense will actually watch up better, if Surtain is ok of course.

Re: Griese has to know to eat that ball

Originally posted by RHoffman
I am concerned about his ability not to hear the footsteps of a pass rusher...

By the way Freeney might run 4.38...but he goes about 5'11" and 240...ok slight exagerration, but can't somebody just put him on his back?

Obviously not...

pathetic.

Freeney is 6'4 and 268lbs and the bottom line is the miami O ****ing sucks!!! There is a reason not one went to the probowl.

Dwight Freeney

is not 6'4"...in any shape or form...and I highly doubt he is 268 no matter what any program says about him...

the reason he fell in the draft is his height:yell:

Back
Top Bottom