"I told them I don't believe that's who we are," Campbell said of his post-ga... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"I told them I don't believe that's who we are," Campbell said of his post-ga...

Despacio

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
"I told them I don't believe that's who we are," Campbell said of his post-game speech. "Not one bit, I don't believe that's us."

This was Campbell's message to his team after the game. He also told them to remember how his loss feels in their stomachs. I must admit I like this approach. Will it make a difference? Maybe not, but who knows. On to Buffalo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone who blames this loss on Dan Campbell obviously does not completely understand the game of football

I'm still a Campbell fan. Name a team in the league who would of won tonight at foxboro on a short week. It sucks that we were blown out but I agree with him I don't believe that's us.

Campbell takes the blame as much as Lazor does. Campbell is Lazor's boss, yet he let Lazor make the same old Philbin regime mistakes, over and over and over again. Campbell preached a style, then he didn't bring it to the game. How do we not blame the guy? He made a mistake. Let us now see if he learns.

Also, the Dolphins didn't just lose. They got completely outclassed and dominated. If they'd competed and lost, you might have a point. As such, you dont in this instance.

Campbell takes the blame as much as Lazor does. Campbell is Lazor's boss, yet he let Lazor make the same old Philbin regime mistakes, over and over and over again. Campbell preached a style, then he didn't bring it to the game. How do we not blame the guy? He made a mistake. Let us now see if he learns.

Also, the Dolphins didn't just lose. They got completely outclassed and dominated. If they'd competed and lost, you might have a point. As such, you dont in this instance.

The defense competed as best as you could ask for 3 quarters in the situations they were put in.

Still love Campbell. You saw his influence getting the D to respond after that first TD given up and then getting the O to respond after halftime, but there was just way too much to overcome. Damn it what an ugly day.

Campbell deserves a 5 year 125 million dollar contract if he starts Matt Moore from here on out so we can at least lose with some dignity and keep the games somewhat close.

Great test for the coaching staff going into next week.

The sad thing is, I absolutely believe this is exactly who we are. This is not a knock on Dan Campbell but it's been this way for too long now. Just when you think we have turned the corner and are on the upswing it all comes crashing down in the worst fashion. I did not believe we could escape with a win at Foxboro but to get dominated like this is just so Dolphins. We are who we are, a terribly average team. It doesn't matter who the head coach is at this point. The score would have been the same with Lombardi, Shula or whoever.

Maybe it was the Pats scrubs masked in Dolphins uniforms. Also, I don't believe too many fins players stomachs were hurting to much as seen half the team laughing and joking after the game with the Patriots.. What a stupid statement.

I honestly don't like it. It reeks of that "everyone gets a trophy" mentality. Apparently he hasn't watched this team over the last few years as well as this year, that game was exactly who this team is.

Campbell deserves a 5 year 125 million dollar contract if he starts Matt Moore from here on out so we can at least lose with some dignity and keep the games somewhat close.

Pure stupidity

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

Campbell has always said he doesn't influence play calling. So you can't be overly upset with him about Lazors play calling. Even down by 19 we were still in it. Lazor should have ran the ball more then he did. Miller had what 9 carries? Not enough

[video=youtube;txqiwrbYGrs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txqiwrbYGrs[/video]

Back
Top Bottom