I try not to hate on Ohio State... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I try not to hate on Ohio State...

Love him as a pure "coach" and "recruiter"..but a lying POS, indeed.

He's gonna suck at the Jaguars and leave in 3-6 years if not sooner ..may get fired before that lmao xD
It's really weird because I have had a good family friend and several family members go to Alabama. I won't violate their privacy but they speak highly of how Saban runs that program and I really don't care what happened here 15 years ago, I gotta respect what I hear.

It's really weird because I have had a good family friend and several family members go to Alabama. I won't violate their privacy but they speak highly of how Saban runs that program and I really don't care what happened here 15 years ago, I gotta respect what I hear.
I'm sure he's good to the players that are good and treats the minions as they deserve..idk. Meyer seems like a descent guy who tries hard..but he tries too hard to please people and dude needs a chill pill. He was chasing Ambien with beer to sleep at the height of his bad days at UF.. I mean..he's not changed..he's gonna coach and die trying at this rate!

I'm sure he's good to the players that are good and treats the minions as they deserve..idk. Meyer seems like a descent guy who tries hard..but he tries too hard to please people and dude needs a chill pill. He was chasing Ambien with beer to sleep at the height of his bad days at UF.. I mean..he's not changed..he's gonna coach and die trying at this rate!
The coaching profession has a lot of old school ways they don't really want to fix. I noticed it when coaches would say they work close to 70-80 hours a week. It's not a healthy choice on the body or mind. The coaches want to over work themselves to prove a point to us and themselves that's what it takes. Creates a very unhealthy standard for everyone.

The coaching profession has a lot of old school ways they don't really want to fix. I noticed it when coaches would say they work close to 70-80 hours a week. It's not a healthy choice on the body or mind. The coaches want to over work themselves to prove a point to us and themselves that's what it takes. Creates a very unhealthy standard for everyone.
Agreed!

Back
Top Bottom