I understand the frustration | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I understand the frustration

amay

Harrington Supporter
Reaction score
I ended up listening to the Miami game through the Jagz announcers. They musta said 4/5 times about how beautiful and perfect Joey's passes were throughout the game. They also ripped him a new one when he made that boneheaded pic to end the half. Deservingly so. Noone is perfect, and the Jaguars have made great QB's look like bums week in and week out. I just don;t understand all the hatred towards Harrington. Who else has done better against the Jagz? It's as simple as this, he looked brilliant to start the game, going right down the field and scoring. The Jaguars made adjustments in the game and we couldn't counter that. the Jaguars we're better on this Sunday. If Joey starts from begining of season we still lose this game because they outplayed and outcoached us. They made the proper adjustments, and we couldn't counter that. It's unfair to put all the blame of this game on Harrington for 1 boneheaded play. Noone is perfect. We weren't going to win this game with Dan Marino as our QB. they outplayed us on both sides of the ball after the First Quarter. I understand the frustration because we are now out of the playoff race, but show your frustration where it's due. The easiest part of our schedule and the first 4 games of the season where we went 1 - 3. This team is much better now than we were back then and we just got beat by the better team this Sunday. We are going to continue to improve and work towards next season and i'de like it if you guys could show some class and not BOO any of our players (besides MARE) haha! Show some class in the upcoming games even tho our season is over, don'tturn into Detroit fans. when the season is over we can make the assesments on this team and our starting qb and everything else. Just support everyone who goes out and tries to give us their all. I honestly beleive we are going to beat the PAts with a great performance by our offense. And we are going to win out! Jaguars are a great defense and a great team, who were fighting for their lives trying to get this win, and they just outplayed us. We can't win every game. Relax guys, look at how the season started? I can't beleive we turned it aorund this well, we have so much to look forward to for next season! Go PHINS :dolphins:

amay said:
I ended up listening to the Miami game through the Jagz announcers. They musta said 4/5 times about how beautiful and perfect Joey's passes were throughout the game. They also ripped him a new one when he made that boneheaded pic to end the half. Deservingly so. Noone is perfect, and the Jaguars have made great QB's look like bums week in and week out. I just don;t understand all the hatred towards Harrington. Who else has done better against the Jagz? It's as simple as this, he looked brilliant to start the game, going right down the field and scoring. The Jaguars made adjustments in the game and we couldn't counter that. the Jaguars we're better on this Sunday. If Joey starts from begining of season we still lose this game because they outplayed and outcoached us. They made the proper adjustments, and we couldn't counter that. It's unfair to put all the blame of this game on Harrington for 1 boneheaded play. Noone is perfect. We weren't going to win this game with Dan Marino as our QB. they outplayed us on both sides of the ball after the First Quarter. I understand the frustration because we are now out of the playoff race, but show your frustration where it's due. The easiest part of our schedule and the first 4 games of the season where we went 1 - 3. This team is much better now than we were back then and we just got beat by the better team this Sunday. We are going to continue to improve and work towards next season and i'de like it if you guys could show some class and not BOO any of our players (besides MARE) haha! Show some class in the upcoming games even tho our season is over, don'tturn into Detroit fans. when the season is over we can make the assesments on this team and our starting qb and everything else. Just support everyone who goes out and tries to give us their all. I honestly beleive we are going to beat the PAts with a great performance by our offense. And we are going to win out! Jaguars are a great defense and a great team, who were fighting for their lives trying to get this win, and they just outplayed us. We can't win every game. Relax guys, look at how the season started? I can't beleive we turned it aorund this well, we have so much to look forward to for next season! Go PHINS :dolphins:
agreed they out played us! But i have a question for you! Which would you rather have=A sack? or an int? Sack = c-pep Int=Joey My point is Joey is still making bone headed rookie mistakes.Keyword ROOKIE!:shakeno:

slyfox13 said:
agreed they out played us! But i have a question for you! Which would you rather have=A sack? or an int? Sack = c-pep Int=Joey My point is Joey is still making bone headed rookie mistakes.Keyword ROOKIE!:shakeno:

I dunno, for the people who say this team wins despite Harrington, i would love to know why the team couldn't win despite Culpepper. Especially since Culpeppers games were 3 times easier of teams than what Joey has faced. joey's a smart player, just needs to figure out a way to avoid the major play that's been killin him in every game. Sometime he feels the need to try to become Marino like back there and force throws into double and triple coverage, and this happens most always when his team is behind and needing to catch up. As he matures with this team and becomes more comfortable it should get better. LAst thing i wanted to see is Joey throwing all over the place against a JAGUARS defense. They are sneaky and good at desguising coverages and getting big int's and Sacks. They are very very good. As you saw on Sunday. He threw some really good balls for the most part. Was impressive for 80% of the game. I was suprised on how well they attacked our D tho. I assumed 10 points was all that was needed for a win by either team heading into the game. They came out and played like they needed to, and we didn't respond

good post... but booing Mare would also show little class.... and a short memory...

amay said:
I understand the frustration because we are now out of the playoff race, but show your frustration where it's due. The easiest part of our schedule and the first 4 games of the season where we went 1 - 3. This team is much better now than we were back then and we just got beat by the better team this Sunday. We are going to continue to improve and work towards next season and i'de like it if you guys could show some class and not BOO any of our players (besides MARE) haha! Show some class in the upcoming games even tho our season is over, don'tturn into Detroit fans. when the season is over we can make the assesments on this team and our starting qb and everything else. Just support everyone who goes out and tries to give us their all. I honestly beleive we are going to beat the PAts with a great performance by our offense. And we are going to win out! Jaguars are a great defense and a great team, who were fighting for their lives trying to get this win, and they just outplayed us. We can't win every game. Relax guys, look at how the season started? I can't beleive we turned it aorund this well, we have so much to look forward to for next season! Go PHINS :dolphins:

We can't win EVERY game? You tell us to "relax" because we lost to a better team on Sunday....so, using your calm and assertive logic, it would be ok to ***** if we lost to a worse team, say, like Buffalo or Houston?

I'm sorry, brother, but your optimism is unwarranted. You assert that we are going to win out and that we have alot to look forward to next season. Based on what? We know from experience that winning six games in a row to end one season could translate into losing 6 out of 7 to start the next.

Your advice to "relax" IMO is part of the problem. Fins fans are too damned relaxed as it is. They take losing too well. We make excuses and look to a promise of the future that forever goes unfulfilled.

This game is about the present. Nick Saban knows it...thats why he brought in a bunch of older players, because he thought they were better than the young guys, even though in the young guys might benefit in a year or two from now.

This season, as so many in the past, has been a complete failure. Wasted years from JT and ZT. No progress on the offense. And the best we are told is to relax and look forward. And others respond by saying "good post".

Am I the only one sick of losing? Am I the only one that thinks missing the playoffs every damn year is unacceptable? Am I the only one that thinks there should be higher standards than being mediocre? I hope not, but it seems like posts like this get praised and posts critical of the status quo (being perennial losers) get blasted.

PressCoverage said:
good post... but booing Mare would also show little class.... and a short memory...

Booing Mare...and the Head Coach, and the other losers on this team would show more heart and soul and concern than sitting there and applauding these wannabe perennial pretenders.

Fans, if you go the game in Miami, boo your ARSE off. Let these A$$-Clowns know that you are sick to death of pathetic performances. Boo the whole damn game. Even if they do something right. Because at this point, the season is wasted. Nothing they can do right now can redeem themselves for starting 1-6.

Its like a scumbag that beats his wife and kids. Taking them to the carnival and showing them a good time doesn't make him less of a scumbag.

These guys are losers. Treat them as such.

I really don't know why Fins fans are so tolerant of losing. No other team in the NFL has fans with such a high tolerance for futility.

Back
Top Bottom