I want John Vilma!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I want John Vilma!!!!

Denny

GENERAL MANAGER
Reaction score
If Fat Andrews is not there, that is who I want. Trust me this kis is a star. I have seen enought football to know we should pass on this Middle linebacker like the last time we did in 1996.

You're not alone. Some of the people here (like me) have talked about Vilma as the Miami pick for about 2 months now.

Vilma is a baller. I do not believe he will be there at #20.

ajdoggie said:
Don't be suprised if he ends up with the Jets.
the Jets pick is certainly one that will determine if there is a run on CBs or not. If they go CB, guys like Vilma and Andrews could slip down.

I'm a big Canes fan but the guy I'd like to have is Vince Wilfork. He'd be able to rush the passer from the inside and that would make Ogun and JT that much better. W'd have an amazing front 4 with him in there.

Ozzy rules!!

Lots of people think that the texans will pick CB. That might just throw a wrench in allot of plans. Dolfanreal69

I fear that Vilma and Andrews are both going to be gone.

Hopefully then we can draft DJ Williams.

LIQUID24 said:
I think there's even less of a chance of Vilma being there than Andrews.

Exactly. I'd say there's about a 1 in 3 chance of Andrews being there. 1 in 6 for Vilma.

If Andrews and Vilma aren't there, I would rather trade down a bit and take Lehman. From what I have read, he has very good instincts.

Steve

Here are the guys I would like us to go after if available and one of them has to be available........
1)Andrews
2)Vilma
3)Lee Evens
4)DJ Williams
5)Smiley

ajdoggie said:
Don't be suprised if he ends up with the Jets.

The Jets will NOT take Vilma. They drafted Victor Hobson high last year, signed Eric Barton as an FA to start outside, and have Sam Cowart in the middle. All three are very talented.

I think the Jets are looking at Dunta Robinson, DeAngelo Hall, or our boy Shawn Andrews (can anyone even name the Jets guards?). If the top two DB's are off the board, Im on record saying that Andrews will be the Jets pick (if the Steelers done take him first).

Back
Top Bottom