I want to go to a Dolphin game WEEK 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I want to go to a Dolphin game WEEK 4

Monday Night Football Dolphins/Pats

So yeah im debating on either going to the mon. night or sunday night.

Im taking my lil brother with me and it will be our first time in miami....hope we get a good welcome...

phin fan since 94...love em to death...got my brother into em also which is nice..hope to tailgate with some phin fans and meet people...

cheers mates

Hey Fins fans,

I'm planning on going to the same game. It's gonna be my first Fins game in the stands. Can someone tell me if it is safe to just go to the stadium and buy tickets there on gameday, because I don't really want to preorder them on the internet or something. However, I don't want to end up taking a cab to Sun Life and then find out its sold out... Since this is my first game, though, I don't have any experience with that, can someone please help me out?

It's always been very safe to buy tix at the game. Games don't "PHYSICALLY" sell out here because of the time of the year. After several years of having season tix myself I started buying them on game day.

The ticket office ALWAYS has tix available and is open most days.
http://www.sunlifestadium.com/content/ticketoffice.aspx

The stadium is about 90 miles from my house in West Palm Beach and there were a lot of games I did NOT want to go to but I did because I already paid for the tix. I got rid of my tix and started occasionally going down with friends and scalping. WE NEVER FAILED TO GET TIX.

Most games we pick up 100 level tix for $20. Sometimes we splurge and find club level for about $40.

Coming from out of town this might seem a bit unnerving to do but rest assure the box office ALWAYS has tix available. Craigslist also ALWAYS has tix cheap.

It's always been very safe to buy tix at the game. Games don't "PHYSICALLY" sell out here because of the time of the year. After several years of having season tix myself I started buying them on game day.

The ticket office ALWAYS has tix available and is open most days.
http://www.sunlifestadium.com/content/ticketoffice.aspx

The stadium is about 90 miles from my house in West Palm Beach and there were a lot of games I did NOT want to go to but I did because I already paid for the tix. I got rid of my tix and started occasionally going down with friends and scalping. WE NEVER FAILED TO GET TIX.

Most games we pick up 100 level tix for $20. Sometimes we splurge and find club level for about $40.

Coming from out of town this might seem a bit unnerving to do but rest assure the box office ALWAYS has tix available. Craigslist also ALWAYS has tix cheap.

Alright, sounds great. Thank you very much for the helpful information WPB-FinFan. So I'll just show up at the game two hours before kickoff and buy the tickets then. I hope I can get tickets for something between $20 - $40. I'd be willing to pay more, but my friends who are coming with (they are not really football fans) would probably be pissed if they had to drop somthing in the $70 range... but oh well, we'll see. Is it worth it to be at the stadium early, I mean do they have a lot of pre-game stuff going on?
Thank you

If you're driving then showing up early wouldn't hurt. Parking gates open 3 hours before kickoff. You can tailgate in the parking lot for a while and see who has what for tix and find out how much they want for them.

If you're looking for inexpensive then the best place to get tix is near the gate where people are waiting to walk into the stadium. Right before kickoff there are always several people lined up with tix that just want to go inside and they'll sell them in the $20-$40 range. Gates F & H are the busiest.

Always remember you could walk up to the ticket office if necessary. Depending on what they have left they'll be around $70.

Beware of the people you see as soon as you get off the highways. They'll tell you the game is sold out and they'll be the most expensive.

They have some tents set up on the south side of the stadium for entertainment. Not sure about food and drink there but they do have some entertainment. There is plenty of that inside.

Personally, if we know we're going ahead of time, we bring food and drink with us and tailgate before we go in. Saves money and we always find some of friends down there.

If you're driving then showing up early wouldn't hurt. Parking gates open 3 hours before kickoff. You can tailgate in the parking lot for a while and see who has what for tix and find out how much they want for them.

If you're looking for inexpensive then the best place to get tix is near the gate where people are waiting to walk into the stadium. Right before kickoff there are always several people lined up with tix that just want to go inside and they'll sell them in the $20-$40 range. Gates F & H are the busiest.

Always remember you could walk up to the ticket office if necessary. Depending on what they have left they'll be around $70.

Beware of the people you see as soon as you get off the highways. They'll tell you the game is sold out and they'll be the most expensive.

They have some tents set up on the south side of the stadium for entertainment. Not sure about food and drink there but they do have some entertainment. There is plenty of that inside.

Personally, if we know we're going ahead of time, we bring food and drink with us and tailgate before we go in. Saves money and we always find some of friends down there.

Thank you, that was very helpful. BTW, have u ever been to a Heat game? I want to go to their first preseason game, it's a day after the Monday Night Dolphins game. Does the same count for Heat games?
Thank you

Personally I am not a basketball fan and have never gone to a Heat game so I could not answer that accurately.

However, with the acquisition of LeBron and Bosh and the resigning of Wade I believe most, if not all of the games could sell out. If there are people outside the arena selling tix they will probably want top dollar for them especially if the game is a sell out.

You could try to contact them directly:
http://www.nba.com/heat/index_main.html

There's also eBay, Craigslist and StubHub if the Heat can't help you directly.

Back
Top Bottom