I want to watch the Dolphins play... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I want to watch the Dolphins play...

havanahec said:
You dont need to subscribe to any monthly packages I dont think. You can just pay for the Ticket and thats all you will get. I think you might need to buy a reciever though. I dont think they will provide you one for free it you go this rout.

You have to have a subscription to DTV if you want the NFL. I tried doing just the NFL package one time and they wouldn't let me.

To receive sports programming, a DIRECTV subscription is required and all DIRECTV Receivers must be continuously connected to the same land-based phone line.

http://www.directvsports.com/Packages/NFLSundayTicket/Questions/

knight6jb said:
Hey I'm one posting from UCF, but I am a Gator first!!!

I'm sure I can dig up some pictures of you wearing a certain orange and green jersey...:D

gofishn said:
I'm sure I can dig up some pictures of you wearing a certain orange and green jersey...:D

Ya cuz you used to live with me and I own a Hurricane jersey, u dueshe bag!!!

knight6jb said:
For real? It seems there are alot of us here at UCF on finheaven! Where do ya live at? I sent Matt B. a messgae earlier about maybe getting us all over to the game in Tampa for some tailgating....u down?

Hell yeah I'm down for that! I live in P Landing right now but I'm moving to Jefferson Lofts in August.

kingnate85 said:
Hell yeah I'm down for that! I live in P Landing right now but I'm moving to Jefferson Lofts in August.

My freshman year I lived in Pegasus landing, than I moved to JLOFTS, dude it sux, if you cann get out of it, do it. The bedrooms are 9X9 and the noise is horrible. The Parties in there are tight, but living SUX, since than I have lived in the Gatherings(dont move in there),(worst place), and now im living in Arden Villas and this place is the best.,,,,Arden Villas s the best but it is a single lease......GO PHINS!!!

Back
Top Bottom