I want to watch the Dolphins play... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I want to watch the Dolphins play...

Sauceman

Practice Squad
Reaction score
But I go to school in Tallahassee and chances are next year they won't be playing the local Fin games.

Can someone tell me what all of my options are?

Sauceman said:
But I go to school in Tallahassee and chances are next year they won't be playing the local Fin games.

Purchase NFL Ticket from Direct TV.

Sauceman said:

Buy tickets, and go to Lauderdale....thats what I did last year, Im here at UCF.

I'm near Canada (45 minutes from there) and I will be dorming again so looks like no NFL ticket for me. Looks like I'll be talking with fellow finheaveners in teh chatroom and listening on the NFL field pass again. I wish the NFL would come up with NFL tv for the computer like MLB has done for baseball@

ok so who else is from ucf, cuz i live in the libra dorms

kingnate85 said:
Hey I'm at UCF too!

For real? It seems there are alot of us here at UCF on finheaven! Where do ya live at? I sent Matt B. a messgae earlier about maybe getting us all over to the game in Tampa for some tailgating....u down?

I'm from Fort Lauderdale and I'm certainly not going to drive 7 hours there and back every other Sunday.

How much does DirectTV/NFL Ticket cost?

Sauceman said:
I'm from Fort Lauderdale and I'm certainly not going to drive 7 hours there and back every other Sunday.

How much does DirectTV/NFL Ticket cost?

About $200 just for the ticket. It's worth every penny.

that wouldnt be a bad idea, i would be down if anybody could get something together

Sauceman said:
And DirectTV?

I'd definately pay a $200 one time fee to watch the Dolphins...

I think the cheapest package is about $42 a month including local channels.

byroan said:
I think the cheapest package is about $42 a month including local channels.

You dont need to subscribe to any monthly packages I dont think. You can just pay for the Ticket and thats all you will get. I think you might need to buy a reciever though. I dont think they will provide you one for free it you go this rout.

powerhouse4286 said:
ok so who else is from ucf, cuz i live in the libra dorms

Arden Villas 0.5miles down the road from UCF..... when tampa is hosting the Phins, I saw we get a bunch of people together to go and tailgate!

Back
Top Bottom