I Want You!.... Your Opinion That Is...! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Want You!.... Your Opinion That Is...!

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I was messin around and got this together:

http://www.finheaven.com/testingarea/

I'm not going to tell you what I changed simply because I want to see if the change is noticable... you'll see what I mean when you go there.

If you have any problems, please tell me your browser and operating system.

Let me know what you guys think!

I think you should leave it like it was before, I dont like the poll there, but that is just my opinion

I don't like it, and it shows of that alliance way too much. The alliance should be in small letters at the bottom.

Do you mean the little button on the right or the text sayin who the member of the week is?

I noticed the FAN2FAN ALLIANCE link.

I'm neither here nor there on the page. I'll take what you put up and deal with it. :)

I like that new layout. i think that it makes it easier to get to stuff. I give it a :up:

Ira

I think the F2FA thing should go at the way bottom. I checked out their website and most of the sites were second tier to some other fan sites of those teams. Finheaven is easily the best Dolphins site of course. :)

Very cool, but that's the first I've seen of the homepage in months. I'm bookmarked to the Forum so I never see the homepage. Nice job though.:cool:

AJ................

You've got my props brother. Looks very nice. The links seem more accessible now than where they were placed on the page.:band:

Back
Top Bottom