I want your honest opinion? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I want your honest opinion?

Jets_Rule

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Do you think the Jets can beat Oakland again?

If not why?

If yes why?

I think it's going to be another good game. After what transpired last week...each team knows how hard each team can play when needed. The playbooks were opened up and I think both teams learned some secrets from the other. It won't be easy for either team...so I'm looking for a good game. :D All of the teams in the playoffs are worth watching..this is going to be a great playoffs. :cool:

For once I sure hope they can. A big factor will be the amount of traveling the Jets have to do, I do not envy the amount of frequent flyer miles they are racking up. I think it will be a very tight game, the team w/less mental break downs will win.

the travel and playing away is a big negative for the Jets, but I like Martin over Gannon to help their score some points. I still think that somehow the short week and travel will hurt the Jets in a close game and they will lose though. But like most Dolphans we are rooting for Jets this week. :D

Originally posted by Flyin11
The playbooks were opened up and I think both teams learned some secrets from the other.
Herm claims he didn't show everything in that game, but I find that hard to believe.

Originally posted by Jets_Rule
Do you think the Jets can beat Oakland again? If yes why?

Do you really need me to explain it to you? :lol:

Oakland's Offense SUCKS!!
Oakland's Defense SUCKS!!
Oakland's Kickers SUCK!!

Don't let that 10-6 record fool you. They have squeaked out victories that they didn't deserve.

9-9 @ KC / W 27-24 (barely won by a last minute FG)
9-23 @ MIA / L 15-18 (I was there! BWAHAHAHAHA)
9-30 SEA / W 38-14
10-7 DAL / W 28-21
10-14 IND / W 23-18
BYE
10-28 @ PHL / W 20-10
11-5 DEN / W 38-28
11-11 @ SEA / L 27-34 (got smoked by Alexander - 266 yds)
11-18 SD / W 34-24
11-25 @ NYG / W 28-10
12-2 ARIZ / L 31 - 34 (OT) (finally lost a game they did not deserve to win)
12-9 KC / W 28-26
12-15 @ SD / W 13-6

Then the luck begins to wear out:

12-22 TENN / L 10-13 (couldn't squeak it out)
12-30 @ DEN / L 17-23 (couldn't squeak it out)
1-6 NYJ / L 22-24 (couldn't squeak it out)

We beat them, you beat them and you can beat them AGAIN!! Go give them their 4th loss in a row and their last loss for the season! :D

I sure hope so that will put the Steelers in the Champ. game. Vinny can not beat the Steelers.

Man, I was absolutely worried about playing in Oakland 6 weeks ago, they looked unstoppable at 8-2. That said, they would have beat the J-E-T-S if Janikowski had played and I see them doing it again.

I will root for the Jets, since our only hope of a home playoff game is to beat the Fins and Pats and have the J-E-T-S beat Oakland and Pitt.

I got to tell you, I have watched the Jets just STINK to high heaven in the 2 minute the few times I have seen them play. That loss to Buffalo and the Pittsburgh game as well. If you want to win in the playoffs you have to do better than that. I said the Pitt game was the worst 2 minute drill I had ever seen and then you come back and top it against Buffalo.

Oakland should win, but if you get Martin going and don't depend on Vinny's arm and head you can win.

Originally posted by pat1960
I sure hope so that will put the Steelers in the Champ. game. Vinny can not beat the Steelers.

I seriously doubt that Gannon could either. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Baltimore Greg
Man, I was absolutely worried about playing in Oakland 6 weeks ago, they looked unstoppable at 8-2. That said, they would have beat the J-E-T-S if Janikowski had played and I see them doing it again.

I will root for the Jets, since our only hope of a home playoff game is to beat the Fins and Pats and have the J-E-T-S beat Oakland and Pitt.

I got to tell you, I have watched the Jets just STINK to high heaven in the 2 minute the few times I have seen them play. That loss to Buffalo and the Pittsburgh game as well. If you want to win in the playoffs you have to do better than that. I said the Pitt game was the worst 2 minute drill I had ever seen and then you come back and top it against Buffalo.

Oakland should win, but if you get Martin going and don't depend on Vinny's arm and head you can win.

The problem with that is that Vinny is gonna have to throw some, just to stretch out the Oakland defense.

Oakland pretty much dared Vinny to throw the ball and he damn near cost them another game. Vinny is gonna have to make them pay for playing a 5 man front at times and hit Coles, Chrebet, Moss, Becht for some big plays. Then if Oakland starts to respect the pass a little more than Curtis can have a big day. (And it will have to be big)

Can the Jets win this game ? Yes
Will the Jets win this game ? I hope so

j e t s .....SUCK SUCK SUCK

And the Fin's well they can't get pass the 2nd rd. so your obviously not a prob.!!!

after watching that last game..............

i don't think there will be any secrets, it WILL be a close game!:rolleyes:

I think the Jets will win. We played a very uncharacteristic game last week. All year our line has played very well. However last week we gave up some sacks(we were leading the nfl in sacks allowed), couldn't run Curtis(he was leading the nfl in rushing), turned the ball over(we're leading the nfl in the fewest turnovers and the turnover margin), we had 7 penalties(we're the least penalized team in the league). Take away those mistakes and we would have killed them. If the Jets can play a 'normal' game, then I see us in Pittsburgh the following week.

Originally posted by Dead Fish Stink
j e t s .....SUCK SUCK SUCK

And the Fin's well they can't get pass the 2nd rd. so your obviously not a prob.!!!
Who let that stink in here? Time for some air freshener:lol:

Back
Top Bottom