I was hoping... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I was hoping...

Sal Lisitano

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
that i would wake up this morning and read...Mark "Mr. Shank" Royals has been CUT!!!. Wow, this clown has started right where he has left off...he's horrible. He scredwed up big time in New England last year and looked like crap yesterday.

Oh ya...quick question...Did Jason Taylor play yesterday???

On another note...at least Jay Fiedler was consistent...On overthrowing open recievers down field. Fiedler missed McKnight who was all by himself...he missed Chambers also a couple of times. And please no more..."Fiedler will make the probowl if he stays healthy...he's a below average QB...PERIOD!!!

This loss really sucks...we needed this...wow, we already have a loss at home to the Texans. We are in the toughest division and we needed this game.

Our D-Line and O-Line got pushed around...

This team just does not look tough to me at all...they are all soft!!!

Ya, I may be over reacting but that's just because I have high expectations for this team and sometimes I feel like I care too much for a team that...freakin dissapoints their fans. Man that loss sucked.

Hey, how are we gonna stop J. Abraham the DE from the Jets next week???

Is it Sunday yet???

GO FINS!!!

at the mom thats a damn good question, how we are going to block abraham ??? i dunno at the mom , but the good news is at least we are playing against a 4-3 defense, that will make it easier for our o-line to block........i hope

as far as taylor , i mean i didn´t saw the game, i was afraid he was injured, after i saw that he didn´t even made a tackle, but then after he must have been double teamed a lot i ask myself where was the pass rush from the other side then ? where was ogunleye, seau, williams ???

bromell signing coming soon ???

as for myself this loss is not on the defense, they didn´t made the big plays, the barely made any plays at all, but all i know is we had the lead 20:18 and fiedler threw that pick, that cost us the game, i mean the D could have stepped up and forced a turnover or 3 and out, but they didn´t so this loss is fiedlers fault for me, hope he steps up next sunday

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom