I was ranked 89th in writing, 1st in asking questions, and | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I was ranked 89th in writing, 1st in asking questions, and

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee2000

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

....45th in driving my parents crazy at 9:00 at nite. By the way, I think I rank 3rd in knowing the Dolphin roster, and I forgot how much those ranking magazines costs. My right arm is not as highly ranked as my left arm, so I just don't turn the pages fast enough to see how each guy is ranked. I forgot if my brain is ranked as well. YOU get my point. :goof: :goof:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the explanation for this post...

If I hear another number applied to some guy and his ability I am going to explode. :tongue: :tongue:

What the hell rankings are you referring to? :confused:

No....i dont get your point. What exactly are you trying to say?

Buddwalk said:
???

:ban:

Your ability to question my post and suggest a ban ranked first tonite, being you were the first :rofl3:

Don't take my post too seriously...

Roman529 said:
What the hell rankings are you referring to? :confused:

I have been reading all the comments about player rankings, mostly in the thread about Parker, the newly signed safety. I guess I am rebelling against all the number stuff. I am ultimately pulling for any guy to make it; the word "camp fodder" has always disturbed me.

Lee2000

Lee2000 said:
Your ability to question my post and suggest a ban ranked first tonite, being you were the first :rofl3:

Looks like somebody has been :bong:

It is not my intention to make sense....

tucker said:
you make no sense

Which is precisely the point I am trying to make about all this ranking and number crap we continue to discuss on this board.

Lee2000

When you guys realize how silly this post is....

I hope you see the point behind it. All these numbers and rankings you see in pre-draft and other guides is pretty silly when you think about it. They really do not make sense either.

Lee2000 :rolleyes:

i get your point, but its a rather odd way to make it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom