I was wondering, how many of you like the orange uni's? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I was wondering, how many of you like the orange uni's?

Do you like our orange uniform's?

• yes

Votes: 28 87.5%
  • no

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
Do you like our orange uniform's? I like them but I noticed alot of people don't like them. We are 2-0 in them. I know this isn't important, I am anxious and want to take my mind off of tomorrow for a bit.

miamikid92

PHINS'09!! :D
Reaction score
I like them, because we DO win when we were them but i dont like how they look

Agent51

Starter
Reaction score
miamikid92 said:
I like them, because we usually win when we were them but i dont like how they look

we DO win, because they have only been used twice and we are 2-0 in them. I like them, like someone else said, on occasion, I wouldn't want to see them as the new home uniforms, the orange would be a bit too much for 8 games, but on occasion, like 1 or 2 games a season I like em.

Timmy54

Not a 3am Member but still post whoring
Reaction score
this is like the 4th thread on this topic lately. The orange unis are great!! I have two of them (zach and jason) and wish we would wear them more.

3P

I believe I can fly!
Reaction score
<----- Orange Whore.

I love 'em.

Then again as we speak I'm at work wearing my (mostly orange) 'Phin's hat... orange t-shirt, and an orange sweatshirt.

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
Timmy54 said:
this is like the 4th thread on this topic lately. The orange unis are great!! I have two of them (zach and jason) and wish we would wear them more.

sorry about that but I haven't been here all day

phunwin

The name's Bond...James Bond.
Reaction score
They absolutely suck. We look like the Denver Broncos of the 1980s. So they're ugly AND unoriginal. Nice.

That said, if someone could guarantee me that we'd be undefeated in them, they'd be okay. But, since I'm not superstitious at all, they gotta go.

Cedric_Benson

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Yea i like the orange one's a whole lot!
I like the white better myself though

MarinoEqualsGod

The man, the myth, the legend
Reaction score
I love em...but then again, orange is my favorite color, and it seems like all my favorite teams have orange in them (Dolphins, NY Mets, Illinois Fighting Illini). The orange jersey's are great.

painnotpleasure

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
I like them... for special occasions. I also like how we have never lost a game with them. :cooldude:

dolphingator

Active Roster
Reaction score
Burn 'em. Both games we "won" in them, the other team had us in the bag and let us slip out. We had those games handed as gifts to us.

Plus the fact they are just so UGLY...

I want to see more Aqua Jerseys, White Pants at home when the weather is cool.

Top Bottom