I was wondering if there were... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I was wondering if there were...

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Fans on the board that are all-south florida fans of teams...besides the Dolphins I like the:

Florida Marlins
Miami Heat
Florida Panthers (whenever they return)
Miami Hurricanes (used to like them more then I do now, but still do)

Anyone else fall in this category here?

-Dolphins
-Heat
-Marlins
-Canes

...so yup. Not a hockey fan by any means, I don't even watch the championship.

2 Pistolz said:
-Dolphins
-Heat
-Marlins
-Canes

...so yup. Not a hockey fan by any means, I don't even watch the championship.

2-Pistolz, I mean X-Con, I mean ChamberzOwns? Is that you?

Identity crisis man? What's the deal :lol:

I fit into this category.

If it plays in Miami, I cheer for it. lol

I support all Miami teams; Phins, UM, Heat - even the Marlins, although I can't watch baseball for more than a little while. I support the Panthers even though I don't like hockey.

I also support almost all of the Florida schools in football, when they aren't playing UM; my second-favorite team is FSU, because of the class, energy and tradition Bobby Bowden has brought to that school, and I root for them all but one week of the year.

I loosely follow FAU, FIU, UCF, USF, Bethune-Cookman, and a few others in football.

I grew up in Miami and lived there 34 years...that doesn't go away. Ever.

I fit in this too, Phins, Canes, Heat, Marlins (though im not very partial to baseball i rooted for them both WS years)

I like all of those teams you mentioned

Me too.....

I used to be a New Jersey Devils fan and NY Mets fan.....I dumped the Devils for the Panthers when they came to town...

As for the Mets....I root more for the Marlins....and follow them more...but I still have a soft spot in my heart for the Mets.....

Who's the South Florida sports columnist here? Those teams are my livelihood. Especially the Marlins and Canes.

Ugh, how can someone root for UM and FSU? That's blasphemy. :evil:

I follow the:

Dolphins
Heat
Yankees
Marlins

2003 was heaven and hell. Both the Yanks and Marlins played in the world series. First time I've ever rooted against a Miami team but I've been a Yankee fan since i can remember. Otherwise, I love the Marlins, just not when they are playing against the Yanks.

The Phins are my favorite team of all time across any sport. :) The Heat became my favorite NBA team when they came into being. I lived in Miami for 12 years from age 6 to 18. It's been a long time since I lived there, but I still call Miami home. :)

I am with Muck on this one. No matter the team, If it plays down here I am all about them for their sport.

Football-Dolphins
Baseball-Marlins
Hockey-Panthers
Basketball-Heat
Soccer-Fusion, when they were here
College-Hurricanes

:woot:

Prime Time said:
I am with Muck on this one. No matter the team, If it plays down here I am all about them for their sport.

Football-Dolphins
Baseball-Marlins
Hockey-Panthers
Basketball-Heat
Soccer-Fusion, when they were here
College-Hurricanes

:woot:

Remember the Miami Toros? :lol:

I went to see them play a game once against the team Pele was playing for; I think a new York team. Pele scored two IIRC and they slaughtered us. Only soccer game I've ever been to, although I watch Premier League at a local English pub when I'm there.

RWhitney014 said:
Ugh, how can someone root for UM and FSU? That's blasphemy. :evil:

I like the Canes when theyre not playing FSU, otherwise I just root for FSU. I hate the Gators and I cant see why anyone would root for UF and FSU. Canes-FSU is more like a family thing, we like both teams, slanted toward FSU. But..
UF :fire:

Back
Top Bottom