I was wondering.............. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I was wondering..............

phinsphan4ever

Welcome to Miami Daunte!!
Reaction score
how many of you guys on the board have some sort of dolphins shrine in your office,home,etc? Currently, I'm transforming my office into a dolphins memoribilia shrine. The majority of the items I'm obtaining are off ebay;) Just something to kill time during this thing we call the offseason:cry: (Even though we do have the final four and the start of baseball).

I have some stuff in my home office, but my new abode will be a Dolphins shrine. :D

I collect a lot of cards, autographs, etc. I have quite a few Dan Marino cards. I also have a Todd Wade autographed card and a mini helmet signed by Chris Chambers.

Originally posted by aqua&orange54
how many of you guys on the board have some sort of dolphins shrine in your office,home,etc? Currently, I'm transforming my office into a dolphins memoribilia shrine. The majority of the items I'm obtaining are off ebay;) Just something to kill time during this thing we call the offseason:cry: (Even though we do have the final four and the start of baseball).
I have sooooo much Miami Dolphin memorabilia, that I would need another house of the same size to display it all !! :) Marino1983

I have a **** load of Phins stuff but...

I don't bring it out till July or Early August, and then pack it up in January. That way when you bring it all out you haven't been staring at it all year and it's like X-mas time!:D Plus I don't want anybody scratchin my Phins and Canes helmets in the offseason. And get your kids outta my Inflatable Dolphins chair!:lol:

I have quite a few autographed 8x10's, but my current fetish is the white authentic jerseys. As soon as the real Chambers jerseys show up, I'm on one...

Jeff

I love to collect Fin items. It does not matter what time of the year it is! :eat:

you should see my den!

i have about six plaques on the wall, one of the 72 team, a framed marino jersey with some other items in there, i have an autographed, full size helmet and a mini helmet, dolphin blanket, cards and mugs, not to mention the magnetic dolphins sign i have for my truck. i have one for finheaven too! my wife got me a dolphin train for xmas, i have a team ring, and i could go on and on......................:D

btw, at last count, i have 26 caps, i had 27, but some guy in england said he couldn't get dolphin stuff over there so i sent him one! let me give you a tip, don't send a package to great britain, cost 18 bucks, just for regular mail and no insurance!

one thing i need to add to that list........

i have marino's rookie card, and some tile coasters of marino that my sister in law found at a garage sale, these were of his early years!

Re: you should see my den!

but some guy in england said he couldn't get dolphin stuff over there so i sent him one! let me give you a tip, don't send a package to great britain, cost 18 bucks, just for regular mail and no insurance! [/B][/QUOTE]

If it gets there at all. Last year I very carefully taped the Draft and sent them to London. They never arrived and never came back. I presumed Tom Hanks used them in Cast Away:)

BB

My entire room was painted green and was a total Dolphins shrine at my last place. But at my new place, I'm reduced to a few things on the wall.

But I'm proud to say that I had one of the first, if not the first, Chambers jersey around. I had it custom made by NFL Shop back in October. I just couldn't wait. :D

Muck..............

Originally posted by Muck
My entire room was painted green and was a total Dolphins shrine at my last place. But at my new place, I'm reduced to a few things on the wall.

But I'm proud to say that I had one of the first, if not the first, Chambers jersey around. I had it custom made by NFL Shop back in October. I just couldn't wait. :D

I just recieved my custom RW jersey. I couldn't contain myself.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom