I Was Wrong But Who Cares. Screw The Pats | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Was Wrong But Who Cares. Screw The Pats

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Yes all week I said there was no way we'd win this game and really, probably shouldn't have considering the pats left 7 points on the field and that was a crazy TD to win but hurting the pats's chances for home field advantage was all worth it for me to say I'm glad I was wrong. If we can't win a Super Bowl then the next best thing is to see the pats not win it either.

P.S. to those of you that kept saying we'd win, props to you and I'm very happy for you guys!!

Yes all week I said there was no way we'd win this game and really, probably shouldn't have considering the pats left 7 points on the field and that was a crazy TD to win but hurting the pats's chances for home field advantage was all worth it for me to say I'm glad I was wrong. If we can't win a Super Bowl then the next best thing is to see the pats not win it either.

P.S. to those of you that kept saying we'd win, props to you and I'm very happy for you guys!!

I did. And thank you, sir!

I think most people here expected a loss. I did. I told my wife if Miami lost by less than 14, I'd be impressed.
Think about it. The Pats block two punts, Stills kills two late drives, Tannehill has limited mobility, ST guys on D, and Miami still kept it close enough for a final play. Im SPITE of Gase/Burke. I'm VERY impressed.

I didnt even think it would be close. On my way to go watch the game I remember thinking if we keep it within 14 I'd be surprised. I love it though... Oh and I'm usually an optimistic person but I was trying to be realistic. Maybe I should give us no chance every week lol.

Best thing was seeing the smile wiped off Brady's spoiled face (they showed him giggling like a schoolgirl on the sideline with someone just prior to final play) after the Dolphin's won. Also Dan "Can I Blow Brady & Belichick" Fouts saying all proud just before the play "And look...they have Gronk back as protection to make sure no one scores!!"....and then Gronkowski looking like a newborn calf on ice trying to go after & tackle Drake. LMFAO!!! GOOD TIMES!!!

Danny is a real man taking his lumps. In VIP chat I boldly predicted a Dolphins win 31-28. At first he laughed at me but by halftime he owned his error. Unlike Fake Fan Kdawg :munch::funny:

Flyn, you sure had way more faith than a lot of us did for this game.....lol......and you were rewarded for it.

I knew once I saw the offense could move the ball we had a chance. The Pats offense was of course good but somehow things tend to happen in Miami to frustrate Brady and those things were small things today that added up a lot.

I never have faith against NE. Clearly what happened was a once in a generation play and it happening to NE is hilarious.

I was wrong and am here to eat a slice of humble pie. That being said we need to play a hell of a lot better on the defensive side of the ball. Way too many big plays and chunks of yardage is being given up. If we somehow make it to the playoffs we have to step up big time.

I too have been criticizing the entire organization and I’m happy to eat crow

Back
Top Bottom