I will always root for the Fins to win | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I will always root for the Fins to win

Wanting to Win is a Fan, but so is wanting to Tank. Both type of fan loves this team and wants what they think is best. I'm in the middle somewhere, want a little of both I guess, not sure if that works.

tenor.gif

I am a Fins fan and will always root for us to win.

I realize that my rooting for us to win has zero impact whether the Fins win or not. The players and coaches are playing yo win so may as well cheer for them and let the chips land where they may.

Chris Grier's job is to find an elite QB regardless of what pick we have. There's plenty of great QBs in the league not drafted #1.

It drives me crazy that some fans would prefer to lose to get a higher draft pick. There's no telling how any of these players will turn out. So much is about coaching, the scheme, being in the right situation. But to each his/her own I guess.

Anyone who wants this joke of a franchise to win is in for a rude awakening. We will beat the jets, giants, Bengals and maybe the bills and fish with like the 8th pick. I would bet every dollar I make fir the rest of my life this team doesnt win a superbowl while any of us is still alive

It drives me crazy that some fans would prefer to lose to get a higher draft pick. There's no telling how any of these players will turn out. So much is about coaching, the scheme, being in the right situation. But to each his/her own I guess.

I'm ok with the fans that wanted to lose from the beginning that are now upset that they've won a couple games.

However, I'm not ok with the fans that were criticizing the coaches, players and organization for losing yet are now trivializing the wins and asking whether it was worth it.

Utterly ridiculous.

The reality is, no matter what the Dolphins do or don't do there are fans that will complain. It's their lot in life and sole reason for existence.

I understand you’re standpoint and nd you are entitled to you’re opinion same as everyone else. It’s how a democracy works. But I just want to say that the fans who who want the fins to tank, aren’t doing so because they’d hate the fins. They just see a different route to future success.

FAir enough but we do need players err quite a few infact and the draft helps so I can see the tank supporters point of view. You can disregard the draft players but all the best players had to come through the draft .....

Back
Top Bottom