"I will be the hardest worker, and the most competitive guy they have ever seen" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"I will be the hardest worker, and the most competitive guy they have ever seen"

wow what a story this guy like our mister irrrelavant! he sounds like a good character, hard hittin steal in the 7th

With everything this kid has gone through
I would love nothing more to see him become a star for this team

Nate Ness and Benny Sapp better eat their wheaties . . . this kid is hungry.

The guy was in jail. He has been to the BOTTOM. There are so many spoiled athletes who take everything for granted. This guy has seen the bottom and wants to go to the top. These are the type of guys I root for and these are the guys who succeed.

I HATE conservative answers from sports players and have long believed that more people need to speak with the fire they play with.

Quotes like this one make me think this guy is going to be a fan favorite right off the bat.

if fired up about this guy an big spoon! said id hate ireland if he drafted any lineman in this draft buttt mike pouncey an daniel ur a star, thomas could be the rookie of the year. ed gates says the slowest hes ran was a 4.37! wilson is a maven on the special teams i think he makes the team on special team an safety

Back
Top Bottom