"I will be the hardest worker, and the most competitive guy they have ever seen" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"I will be the hardest worker, and the most competitive guy they have ever seen"

if fired up about this guy an big spoon! said id hate ireland if he drafted any lineman in this draft buttt mike pouncey an daniel ur a star, thomas could be the rookie of the year. ed gates says the slowest hes ran was a 4.37! wilson is a maven on the special teams i think he makes the team on special team an safety

I like your SPIRIT, but I just don't see these guys panning out. Oh well, that will just give me a good incentive to watch preseason football.

What is the kid suppose to say? I will not work hard. I said the same thing, in high school, and now Im selling insurance.

Do you have to twist every positive thread into negativity like that? Sounds to me like you're a bit of a hater.

At least we know that if someone tries to kill Brandon Marshall again, Ol' Jimmy will be there to ****ing kill his ***.

I just talked to his high school coach who is one of my good friends. I am told that he is the best athletes he has ever seen. I am excited to see him on the field. San Diego puts out some good athletes and i think this guy could possibly be a steal. Go Point Loma High alum Jimmy Wilson!

After calming down I actually like what we did:

1. Mike Pouncey - Day 1 starter and hopefully as good as his bro B-
2. Daniel Thomas - Not convinced but a big body and if we pair him with Deangelo Williams i'll be happy C
4. Edmond Gates - Delighted with this pick, kid is going to be a star A
6. Charles Clay - Not sure what the plan with this guy but he is a LOAD, i'd like to see us try and make him our Brandon Jacobs C
7. Frank Kearse - Project NT to sit behind Soliai, good value pick B
7. Jimmy Wilson - I LOVE this guy already, what a story, i'll be rooting for him bigtime A

Anyone know what the buzz on Wilson before he was on lockdown?

Any one know his 40 time.wanna know if he can run and cover some space.sounds good that he hits hard but if hes slow he wont get a chance to hit

you gotta be kidding to root for some1 who killed. sounds like this guy has serious issues.
Read the story of how it allegedly unfolded. It could happen to anyone. Oh, and 23 out of 24 jurors in two trials said that he was not guilty.

Its funny to see everyone every year get excited about these late round picks. I wish him well but IMO he doesn't make the roster

Its funny to see everyone every year get excited about these late round picks. I wish him well but IMO he doesn't make the roster

Davone Bess is a guy people rooted for from day 1 . . . troubled past, went undrafted, and now he is arguably a top 5 slot WR in the game.

Nothing wrong with hoping a kid who had a rough patch in his life turns it around and contributes. Even if it is just on special teams, who cares . . . its better than raggin on every pick the Fins make. Any optimism is good optimism towards players.

Davone Bess is a guy people rooted for from day 1 . . . troubled past, went undrafted, and now he is arguably a top 5 slot WR in the game.

Nothing wrong with hoping a kid who had a rough patch in his life turns it around and contributes. Even if it is just on special teams, who cares . . . its better than raggin on every pick the Fins make. Any optimism is good optimism towards players.

For every 1 Bess there's 5 drafted players that don't work. Thankfully we got lucky with Bess

Jimmy will make this team, possibly even a starter, we haven't had a "Thumper" in the secondary since............Gene Atkins?

Read the story of how it allegedly unfolded. It could happen to anyone. Oh, and 23 out of 24 jurors in two trials said that he was not guilty.

I have never been in trouble myself but have a lot of family that walks on the dark side of the law. Nonetheless, I have seen the lawyers and judges willfully and purposely forge documents, lie, cheat, and falsify evidence to either destroy someone who has crossed them or who threatens their conviction record. Once they decide to prosecute, they will NEVER admit they made a mistake! My uncle spent 15 years in jail on a conviction that carried a 2 year max. sentense because he pissed off the prosecutor who took advantage of the judge dying between the conviction and the sentencing. A conviction for 2nd degree assault with a deadly weapon became 2nd degree attempted murder and no one would listen in the sentencing or even hear the case for 15 years despite undisputable proof in hand that the sentencing was wrong and falsified. I tend to trust the criminals as much as I trust those in the "justice" system. I have no idea whether this kid was guilty or not but his story is plausible and I have no doubt that the prosecutors are more than capable of destroying this kids life for their own self interest.

Oh yeah, the prosecutor that I mentioned earlier was disbarred for falsifying documents somewhere toward the end of the 15 year sentense.

Do you have to twist every positive thread into negativity like that? Sounds to me like you're a bit of a hater.

Nah, I just tell it the way it is. I don't sugarcoat anything. I getting sick of my team screwing up.

Back
Top Bottom