" I wish he was a better quarterback" - Ross on Rosen | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

" I wish he was a better quarterback" - Ross on Rosen

This was an interview that was prior to the Super Bowl. I don't think that was as much of a jab at Rosen as people think or are making this out to be. The question was are there any Jewish players in the league. Ross said yes Rosen is jewish. "We have a jewish qb, Josh Rosen. I wish he was a better qb maybe we would be playing today." as in maybe they would be playing in the Super Bowl. It was more of a light harted statement than a slam at Rosen.

He’s done in Miami right from the horses mouth and check writer

Oh, oh, in a time of a lot of smoke screens, that may mean they are actually extremely satisfied with Rosen, and might have no intention of drafting a QB W/ pick #5.

Hope not true (Only the part of not taking a QB with their 1st pick), I don't care if Rosen has looked like Marino on Steroids, get one of the other top 3 QBs, and let the better QB win the long 2nd contract with Miami.

I wish someone could tell him to shut the hell up. I mean, he's probably being sincere but we wont be able to get a 7th for him now...

It wasn't that big of a deal. All he basiclly said was if Rosen was better maybe the Dolphins would have been playing in the Super Bowl. You could say that about 90 % of the NFL starting qbs and definately about all of the young backup qbs. People are taking the statement way out of context as far as I'm concerned.

I wish someone could tell him to shut the hell up. I mean, he's probably being sincere but we wont be able to get a 7th for him now...

If he said he was the best young QB in the NFL, it wouldn't have increased his trade potential. His tape is out there, he was terrible for AZ and got benched in Miami. Not saying he sucks or can't get better but perception has been set on him these last 2 years.

Oh, oh, in a time of a lot of smoke screens, that may mean they are actually extremely satisfied with Rosen, and might have no intention of drafting a QB W/ pick #5.

Hope not true (Only the part of not taking a QB with their 1st pick), I don't care if Rosen has looked like Marino on Steroids, get one of the other top 3 QBs, and let the better QB win the long 2nd contract with Miami.

I'll play that game. We don't want a QB, but we need to make other teams THINK we do. I still think Miami goes QB early.

Back
Top Bottom