" I wish he was a better quarterback" - Ross on Rosen | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

" I wish he was a better quarterback" - Ross on Rosen

WOW. There goes the confidence I had in Rosen lol.

Wow, that’s brutal. I’m not sure I’ve ever heard such a frank assessment about a QB still on the team ever. Rosen should just go ahead and retire because his career is toast.

That definitely won't help Rosen's confidence. Rosen was rated high when he was drafted and I was happy when we traded a 2nd round for a 1st round prospect. With that being said, I don't think he had a fair shot in Miami. We were playing with 2nd stringers Practice Squad players. Obviously it is too late to give him a shot especially if the team decides to draft a QB.

This is being taken way out of context.
There's nothing to be gained in sensationalizing his words to manufacture a narrative.
I agree, but can we please stop using narrative? and agenda, for that matter? We're better than that. Steve Smith isn't, but we are, aren't we?

I agree, but can we please stop using narrative? and agenda, for that matter? We're better than that. Steve Smith isn't, but we are, aren't we?
Storyline? Fake news if you prefer...1/2 the responses on this site alone are using a few words cherry picked from an old interview to infer something that isnt remotely true. At least not that can be derived from this video. Nothing to see here.

Rosen has talent, just lacks maturity and leader
Please tell me one thing that Rosen has done since entering the NFL that shows he lacks maturity. He may not be the best when it comes to leadership and he may be in over his head as an NFL QB but neither of those two things mean he lacks maturity.

While he might have shown a lack of maturity when he first entered UCLA, he was still a teenager at the time and many young players are immature entering college.

No regrets and I credit Grier and co. for taking a shot on a potential franchise guy in a year where they clearly didn't like any of the guys in the draft (Haskins, Lock, etc.)

I appreciate our owner's honesty, lol.

Keep him around because you never know and he's cheap/doesn't have much trade value. But to the folks on here wanting the team to build and give Rosen a 'fair' shot.... well, there's your answer. He's clearly not their guy.

I hope they can get a 2020 or 2021 mid rounder for him but I doubt it.

Last year was last year...I was at mini camp with Tampa Bay... the kid has an arm... if he learns to read defenses he has potential, nothing that happened in games last year has anything to do with him learning and developing.

Of course Miami has to proceed as they are... but nothing that happened means a young QB can’t have the light bulb go on....

Anybody old enough to remember knows the story of Drew Brees and his rough start in San Diego that prompted the drafting of Phillip Rivers.

Oh, oh, in a time of a lot of smoke screens, that may mean they are actually extremely satisfied with Rosen, and might have no intention of drafting a QB W/ pick #5.

Hope not true (Only the part of not taking a QB with their 1st pick), I don't care if Rosen has looked like Marino on Steroids, get one of the other top 3 QBs, and let the better QB win the long 2nd contract with Miami.

Have to say, that sounded too off-the-cuff to be any kind of smokescreen. If it was, it was a doozy! It convinced me lol

Amazing that people who are so successful in making money are complete morons when it comes to common sense and human interaction. He needs to be more silent as an owner because every time he opens his mouth he says something stupid. Talk about killing trade value. oof.
Ross is either really unaware or really in tune with with the FO's plans (maybe even an essential part of it as a misinformation source). I thinks it's amusing we can't tell which. :chuckle:

Back
Top Bottom