" I wish he was a better quarterback" - Ross on Rosen | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

" I wish he was a better quarterback" - Ross on Rosen

If I was Flores, I would release Fitzpatrick and let Rosen and whomever they drafted to compete for the Job, because it seem as though the OL is going to be much better, Rosen wasn't bad last season he just couldn't up without being assaulted on every play, why do you think Fitzpatrick was running for? certainly not to catch the Ice cream truck.

I'll give you this. RF's numbers in his 1st starts were as bad as Rosen's. Flo didn't change QBs only to see what Rosen had.

Unfortunately for some of us, we aren't Flo and I'm saying RF stays. We can argue all we want, by far, teams keep a vet QB around even if it's just as backup. Most of us have watched enough games to frequently see a young punk QB often come off the field and talk to the vet.

You could take the blood of Marino, Elway, Unites, Brady, Montana, Favre, and Peyton Manning, mix it together and make a QB, and that qb wasn't taking that roster to a super Bowl.

Sir if you mix different people's blood together and put it inside another human being you have effectively killed that person.

All jokes aside I don't think the expectation last year was for some savior QB to take us to the SB, I think most woulda been satisfied with a QB who throws more TD's than int's.

If it smells like **** and looks like ****..........

It was a low risk, high reward signing. Rosen can be a good backup, he's getting paid like one so I don't really care how he plays at this point.

Back
Top Bottom