" I wish he was a better quarterback" - Ross on Rosen | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

" I wish he was a better quarterback" - Ross on Rosen

can we get a 2020 4th round pick for Rosen? Maybe draft another RB or WR in the 4th round that can play or a big nose Tackle.

In all his years as an owner, I can't recall Ross ever commenting on a current player.

Could it be a smokescreen?

Trade him to the Pats and hope Fitzpatrick stays healthy...or shut up about him Ross.

Stop making Rosen a distraction. Next Flores will be playing Jay Z during the 2 minute drills.

Much ado about nothing...of course we all wish Josh Rosen was ready to be a better QB when we traded for him last year.

But... he wasn’t ready to lead a team that was gutted of talent in order to rebuild... turned out he had received poor coaching and was never taught how to read defenses or even identify a “mike” linebacker.

Rosen situation as qb is terrible... I cant say he is not good qb but team he has been on didnt help him either..Rosen probably will be back up or out league in 2 yr..nfl dont have time to develop qb anymore..

Rosen situation as qb is terrible... I cant say he is not good qb but team he has been on didnt help him either..Rosen probably will be back up or out league in 2 yr..nfl dont have time to develop qb anymore..

I think that will change...I see the future being teams developing multiple QB’s with franchise QB’s making such a huge percentage of the cap.

The team that is in a position to let the first contract QB go after his first contract( As they do with running backs), because they developed his replacement ahead of time, will have a big advantage over the league.

They can use that 30-40 million dollars elsewhere and have a stronger team overall!

Even if he feels that way he shouldn’t have said it. Those types of comments are not good for the locker room or potential trades down the road. Just stupid. Ross is a moron

Even if he feels that way he shouldn’t have said it. Those types of comments are not good for the locker room or potential trades down the road. Just stupid. Ross is a moron

“I have never been hurt by anything I didn't say.” Calvin Coolidge

I think that will change...I see the future being teams developing multiple QB’s with franchise QB’s making such a huge percentage of the cap.

The team that is in a position to let the first contract QB go after his first contract( As they do with running backs), because they developed his replacement ahead of time, will have a big advantage over the league.

They can use that 30-40 million dollars elsewhere and have a stronger team overall!
I agree up to a point. If your QB is a Dak, Tannehill, Jimmy G, Cousins type you're definitely better off replacing them rather than spend the $30-40 mil/yr.

If your QB is a truly elite guy like a Rodgers, Mahomes, Brady, or Mannning, you gladly pay them because they're easily worth it.

Back
Top Bottom