I would like to lay out a bet with any Bills fans | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I would like to lay out a bet with any Bills fans

Boy, after only one practice and the confidence level has shot right thru the roof... Hope you're right, for your sake.

LithoMan said:
Im not a pessimist, Im a realist. I dont look at their team and go, "Oh they suck" because it's the Bills. I look at their team and go "Damn, they are loaded!", because they are loaded. I see good things for the Phins in years to come, but not this year, not even close. We have a hard schedule, and I look for possibly 3 wins.

We will be last in the east, and probably scrapping the bottom of the barrell in the NFL. Is that a bad thing, NO, it takes time, and its going to take 3 years for Saban/Randy to clean up the debacle Wanny/Rick left for them.

I said I look for Buffalo to hit the AFC Championship, and possibly the SB this season. Sure, they may not, due to injury, especially to one key player, but they wont lack the ability to do so.

We have no secondary, to even stop there 4 headed monster, let alone if it was just two headed. That would be there receiving core. You all misunderstand my point, so it's hopeless to even wish you could. We dont match up well with them at all.

We will take our lumps, or at least I will, because I know it is just a matter of time. Since Mueller is here now.

I don't say "they suck" either just because they are Buffalo. But I think you are giving them just a tad too much credit here. But, if that's your opinion, you have that right.

I'm just saying, I've followed everywhere Saban has been, and I think you are going to be pleasently surprised this year.

Like I said, we ain't going to the AFC Championship or any of that, but 8-8 or even possibly 9 wins is certainly, certainly a possibility.

Where are the 8 or 9 wins coming from?

1)Denver @ Miami
2)Miami @ jets
3)Carolina @ Miami
4)bye
5)Miami @ Buffalo
6)Miami @ TB
7)KC @ Miami
8)Miami @ NO
9)Atlanta @ Miami
10)NE @ Miami
11)Miami @ Cleveland
12)Miami @ Oakland
13)Buffalo @ Miami
14)Miami @ SD
15)Jets @ Miami
16)Tennessee @ Miami
17)Miami @ NE

I dont know where you think 8 or 9 wins is coming from, but I sure dont see it. That is one tough schedule. Very tough. I got is winning the first Jets game, KC, and Tennessee games. I could go into detail on each game and why I think we lose, but I am more interested which games you have us winning. Very tough schedule.

LithoMan said:
Where are the 8 or 9 wins coming from?

1)Denver @ Miami
2)Miami @ jets
3)Carolina @ Miami
4)bye
5)Miami @ Buffalo
6)Miami @ TB
7)KC @ Miami
8)Miami @ NO
9)Atlanta @ Miami
10)NE @ Miami
11)Miami @ Cleveland
12)Miami @ Oakland
13)Buffalo @ Miami
14)Miami @ SD
15)Jets @ Miami
16)Tennessee @ Miami
17)Miami @ NE

I dont know where you think 8 or 9 wins is coming from, but I sure dont see it. That is one tough schedule. Very tough. I got is winning the first Jets game, KC, and Tennessee games. I could go into detail on each game and why I think we lose, but I am more interested which games you have us winning. Very tough schedule.

Yes, that is a tough schedule. But here you go:

Denver-W
Carolina-W
@ Tampa-W
KC-W
@ N.O. (just think about it, Saban vs. Haslett, come on.)-W
@ Cleveland-W
Buffalo-W
Jets-W
Tennessee-W

There you go. We should beat Buf. and the Jets at home. The road games look a little shaky.

LithoMan said:
Im not a pessimist, Im a realist. I dont look at their team and go, "Oh they suck" because it's the Bills. I look at their team and go "Damn, they are loaded!", because they are loaded. I see good things for the Phins in years to come, but not this year, not even close. We have a hard schedule, and I look for possibly 3 wins.

We will be last in the east, and probably scrapping the bottom of the barrell in the NFL. Is that a bad thing, NO, it takes time, and its going to take 3 years for Saban/Randy to clean up the debacle Wanny/Rick left for them.

I said I look for Buffalo to hit the AFC Championship, and possibly the SB this season. Sure, they may not, due to injury, especially to one key player, but they wont lack the ability to do so.

We have no secondary, to even stop there 4 headed monster, let alone if it was just two headed. That would be there receiving core. You all misunderstand my point, so it's hopeless to even wish you could. We dont match up well with them at all.

We will take our lumps, or at least I will, because I know it is just a matter of time. Since Mueller is here now.

What an awesome post, by a dolphin fan no less. Keep up the good work. :up:

DolphinDevil28 said:

Denver-W
Carolina-W
@ Tampa-W
KC-W
@ Cleveland-W
Buffalo-W
Jets-W
Tennessee-W

There you go. We should beat Buf. and the Jets at home. The road games look a little shaky.

I don't think you will beat KC, Carolina, or Buffalo.

Wagon Circler said:
I don't think you will beat KC, Carolina, or Buffalo.

Well of course you don't think we'll beat buffalo. What a shock.

Man, come on, you know me by now wagon. I'm not a homer. Am I confident? Yes. But not a blind homer. You have to admit we can win in Miami.

You know our D under Saban will be stifling at home. I think we split. Home and home.

We are definitely beating Carolina, we have to. It's on my birthday. That will be one $hitty birthday if we lose.

Wagon Circler said:
What an awesome post, by a dolphin fan no less. Keep up the good work. :up:

Dont get ****y. I am a Phin fan. But, in reality, this year is yours. With Mueller here now, we will be giving it to ya in a couple. But, for now, seize the day, for it is yours.

P.S. I do got me Willis and Lee in my money league, I aint stupid, ya know. LOL.

DolphinDevil28 said:

Denver-W
Carolina-W
@ Tampa-W
KC-W
@ Cleveland-W
Buffalo-W
Jets-W
Tennessee-W

Thats cool. I hope you are right, but I just dont see it. The one game I got me bookmarked all day long, is that week 6 game (TB). We are gonna find out which RB is better finally in a head to head matchup. I know which is better, and we passed on him, but by then, both will have the playbooks down, be starting, and there will be no excuses left to use for either of them. Cleveland is possible, but thats a late in the year game, and Romeo should have them playing real good by then. That will be a rookie HC vs a rookie HC. That will be anothe rinteresting game to watch.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Well of course you don't think we'll beat buffalo. What a shock.

Man, come on, you know me by now wagon. I'm not a homer. Am I confident? Yes. But not a blind homer. You have to admit we can win in Miami.

You know our D under Saban will be stifling at home. I think we split. Home and home.

We are definitely beating Carolina, we have to. It's on my birthday. That will be one $hitty birthday if we lose.

I understand and agree. Of course the fins can beat Buffalo, but do I think they will? I do not. I don't think you are a mega homer, we just have different opinions. I don't think you will win against Buffalo and you think we will split. All we can do is wait until the season and see who is right.

LithoMan said:
Thats cool. I hope you are right, but I just dont see it. The one game I got me bookmarked all day long, is that week 6 game (TB). We are gonna find out which RB is better finally in a head to head matchup. I know which is better, and we passed on him, but by then, both will have the playbooks down, be starting, and there will be no excuses left to use for either of them. Cleveland is possible, but thats a late in the year game, and Romeo should have them playing real good by then. That will be a rookie HC vs a rookie HC. That will be anothe rinteresting game to watch.

...and Saban won't?

That's exactly why I have us losing the first jets and bills games but winning the second ones, which are also at home.

My Miami Dolphins Locks of 05':

Cleveland

Tampa

Tennesee

I want to say New Orleans, but its away.

And at least 1 AFCE game. (could be any of us, no team is that much worse than the others in the whole league)

You guys just dont know what Carnell is gonnd do for TB. I understand, but with him, it will make them look unlike any TB team they ever had. The kid is the next Barry, and I aint afraid to say that. You may not want to think that, but you will see. That is one of the few games that I know we will loose for sure, along with the Buffalo games.

Its all RB's in my book, and both Willis and Carnell are the game breakers that win the games. Just have to wait and see for yourselfs....

LithoMan said:
You guys just dont know what Carnell is gonnd do for TB. I understand, but with him, it will make them look unlike any TB team they ever had. The kid is the next Barry, and I aint afraid to say that. You may not want to think that, but you will see. That is one of the few games that I know we will loose for sure, along with the Buffalo games.

Its all RB's in my book, and both Willis and Carnell are the game breakers that win the games. Just have to wait and see for yourselfs....

Carnell fits Tampa's offense, while Ronnie fits Linehan's.

If it were the other way around, we would have drafted Carnell.

If we still had Norv Turner, we would have taken Cedric Benson.

It's all in who fits where. And Ronnie's right where he should be.

Back
Top Bottom