I would like to lay out a bet with any Bills fans | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I would like to lay out a bet with any Bills fans

Wagon Circler said:
How could that save me time? Haha. I probably will never have to do it, so doing it now would waste time, not save it. :lol:

Does everyone notice the word "PROBABLY"?????
Yep, the fear and reality is starting to set in!!! :D

hmmmm im not sure on this one but my gutt tells me Miami 7-9, Buffalo 8-8. as for the rest of the division jets 9-7 and pats 12-4.

I think 1st place will come down between the Jets and the Dolphins....but one thing is for sure.......

we will finish ahead of the Bills. mark my words.

dolfancoolio said:
hmmmm im not sure on this one but my gutt tells me Miami 7-9, Buffalo 8-8. as for the rest of the division jets 9-7 and pats 12-4.

Patriots 13-3 Will lose in championship game...trust me
Jets 10-6 wont make playoffs...trust me
Dolphins 8-8 Feeley will impress...trust me
Bills 5-11 Losman will suck...trust me

out of your top 15 in your mock draft you only got 2 right...ouch

Losman7 said:
If you guys really had balls, you'ed have your mods contact the mods of buffalorange.com

Over there we have been discussing a bet where the losing team (the fish) must use the winning teams (Bills) colors as the theme for the message board for a week after each game.

If you can handle it, let your mods know.
That's a pretty sweet idea. I'd love to see a Barffalo board in aqua and coral.

Buddwalk said:

yeh i know i assumed miami would nail that trade with minnesota and that didnt turn out, but still there was no reason to bring that up. if you disagreed with my season predictions then just say so don't try to turn it into a you vs me thing. as for your predictions pats 13-3 is probable but i went with 12-4 cos of the loss of both of their co-ordinators. jets 10-6 again? maybe but i just dont see curtis martin pulling out another rushing title, no major improvements in the off season and an injury prone chad pennington. i was generous in giving them 9-7. give the bills more credit man. that defense is and will be dominant again this year. a great defense can carry a poor offense to an 8-8 record. losman will struggle in the opening games for sure but they have some great wideouts and an excellent running back. as for the fins 7-9 8-8 are very similar but i just cant see us getting to .500 with the league's toughest schedule and new schemes on both sides of the ball. i'd be happy with, and i believe we will get, 7 wins.

Buddwalk said:

You have now lost all credibility.

:mrt:
LithoMan said:
Where are the 8 or 9 wins coming from?

1)Denver @ Miami
2)Miami @ jets
3)Carolina @ Miami
4)bye
5)Miami @ Buffalo
6)Miami @ TB
7)KC @ Miami
8)Miami @ NO
9)Atlanta @ Miami
10)NE @ Miami
11)Miami @ Cleveland
12)Miami @ Oakland
13)Buffalo @ Miami
14)Miami @ SD
15)Jets @ Miami
16)Tennessee @ Miami
17)Miami @ NE

I dont know where you think 8 or 9 wins is coming from, but I sure dont see it. That is one tough schedule. Very tough. I got is winning the first Jets game, KC, and Tennessee games. I could go into detail on each game and why I think we lose, but I am more interested which games you have us winning. Very tough schedule.

:sleep:

Here are a few reasons (Found this on another post) why the Dolphins will finish better...

The bills have a rookie QB (forget the 2nd year crap... he's never started) and he doesn't appear to have his druthers about him. Did you hear his insane rant at the New uniform unvieling????

Then you have Donahoe... this guy has done nothing but screw up.

Nate Clements isn't signed yet.
Schobel is overpaid.
Adams is overpaid for his age.
Posey has been a disapointment.
Henry never got traded and he wont EVER!
Milloy and Vincent are OLD!!!!
EMO is aging and fading fast.
Evans can't play without him.
The OL sucks.
Edwards and Anderson are not proven.
McGee is going to get burned by every receiver just like last year.
Our TEs suck because we don't have Shockey, Garcia, Crumpler, kellen winslow or Gates.
We have a no name FB.
A RB who's knee was destroyed in college and will probably bother him again.
Roscoe can't even talk like he's from WNY.
The OL sucks (again).
Gandy is our LT???
and... LIndel is our kicker!!!

Predaphin said:
Here are a few reasons (Found this on another post) why the Dolphins will finish better...

The bills have a rookie QB (forget the 2nd year crap... he's never started) and he doesn't appear to have his druthers about him. Did you hear his insane rant at the New uniform unvieling????

Then you have Donahoe... this guy has done nothing but screw up.

Nate Clements isn't signed yet.
Schobel is overpaid.
Adams is overpaid for his age.
Posey has been a disapointment.
Henry never got traded and he wont EVER!
Milloy and Vincent are OLD!!!!
EMO is aging and fading fast.
Evans can't play without him.
The OL sucks.
Edwards and Anderson are not proven.
McGee is going to get burned by every receiver just like last year.
Our TEs suck because we don't have Shockey, Garcia, Crumpler, kellen winslow or Gates.
We have a no name FB.
A RB who's knee was destroyed in college and will probably bother him again.
Roscoe can't even talk like he's from WNY.
The OL sucks (again).
Gandy is our LT???
and... LIndel is our kicker!!!

This is the why Finfans should not take this bet....you arent following your competition:

- The fact that JP Losman is a excitable young guy has NOTHING to do with his ability to play football....nothing. and to be quite honest it has been missing in Buffalo for quite a while...ever since Flutie started.

Some other comments:

- Yet he did in fact pick Clements.....and it takes 2 to sign a contract
- Schrobel is NOT overpaid...he in fact has been a pretty consistant player on our TOP RANKED DEFENSE
- Adams is coming off of his latest Pro Bowl...he is overpaid?
- Posey has NOT been a dissapointment...he has been a steady consistant player
- Moulds is fading fast? What?
- We dont know if Evans can play without him
- Milloy and Vincent are old....and productive
- Edwards IS proven.....Anderson is not
- Magee got burned by every receiver? God how did our top ranked offense manage to cover up that weakness?
- Damion Shelton could easily start for your team
-

Oh I cant go on with this.....do some research
-

feelthepain said:
Sniff....sniff.., can anyone smell something really foul????? Oh never mind it's only justasportsfan getting ready to answer this thread!!! Don't worry Passrush, there is a sucker on the way. But you better make the bet one sided because justasportsfan only enters into bets if they are in his favor. But you'll find out soon.
You're the idiot who agreed to using fantasy nos. All of a sudden you want to take away JP's rushing ability against Feeley? I have yet to see a fanstay site that does not include qb's rushing nos. and TD's :rolleyes:

Next time you tell us Feeley is better than Losman, back it up instead of running away like a little girl.

I also challenged you that the bills will win go at least 8-8 ,since you said that we live in a fantasy world if we thought that the bills could achieve that. I recall you also Pu$$ied your way out of that bet. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom