I would like to lay out a bet with any Bills fans | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I would like to lay out a bet with any Bills fans

Predaphin said:
Here are a few reasons (Found this on another post) why the Dolphins will finish better...

The bills have a rookie QB (forget the 2nd year crap... he's never started) and he doesn't appear to have his druthers about him. Did you hear his insane rant at the New uniform unvieling????

!!!
Brady was sitting down in his first year. How did he do in his second year? I'm not saying he's the next Brady but how is it that a 6th rd. draft pick can win the SB MVP in his first year as a starter and Jp can't at least do well even let's say as a caretaker?

Nate Clements isn't signed yet. ---who cares, Clements is better than anything you have. Even Madison who is older than dirt.

Schobel is overpaid. - he was no. 3 in tackles by any defensive lineman. He may not have the sacks but he sure is awsome against the run.

Adams is overpaid for his age. -he just came off a probowl year. Better than anything you have.

Posey has been a disapointment. -- he's still better than Old man Seau.

Henry never got traded and he wont EVER! --who cares, we have Willis. We'll see if he's traded. Bet you aren't even going to show up if he does.

Milloy and Vincent are OLD!!!!----better than anything you've got. You have a garbage backfield.

EMO is aging and fading fast. ---he's still had better nos. than anyone on your team.

Evans can't play without him. -- how do you know that? Do you have proof?

The OL sucks. ---still better than what you have unless you have proof which you DON'T again.

Edwards and Anderson are not proven. --- what about yours?

McGee is going to get burned by every receiver just like last year. --- Except yours

Our TEs suck because we don't have Shockey, Garcia, Crumpler, kellen winslow or Gates. ---- Geez, Kellen WHO? Oh yeah the proven Soldya! :rolleyes:

We have a no name FB. ---we don't need one. Shelton helped Willis gain over 1000 yds. in his first year as a starter and WM didn't even play a full season. That's a FACT.

A RB who's knee was destroyed in college and will probably bother him again. --How did he do last year? How long ago was college?

Roscoe can't even talk like he's from WNY. ---and what does this have to do w/ football?

The OL sucks (again). --still better than yours

Gandy is our LT???--- McNally is our OL coach. People said the same thing when the giants grabbed Ziegler after the bills cut him. He was the center for the giants when they went to the SB. McNally made him better.

LIndel is our kicker ---- I agree, he isn't all that. Hopefully we may never need him to win games for us.

See the problem with you Pradaphin is that you'd rather listen to bill fans who don't know football just so that you have something you agree with. You can try to change your handle all you want but we remember the days when the fins would always move up in your rankings after a loss. :rolleyes:

Buddwalk said:
Patriots 13-3 Will lose in championship game...trust me
Jets 10-6 wont make playoffs...trust me
Dolphins 8-8 Feeley will impress...trust me
Bills 5-11 Losman will suck...trust me

out of your top 15 in your mock draft you only got 2 right...ouch

You guys really need to pay more attention to Football if you think the Bills only get 5 wins this year. Is Losman worse than the QB play we got last year, I hope so, but don't think so..

feelthepain said:
Does everyone notice the word "PROBABLY"?????
Yep, the fear and reality is starting to set in!!! :D

I'll take that bet anyday!!!

I predict the Dolphins will do better than they did last year, although with only 4 wins, that is not saying much.

Too much to prove this year to get above 8-8. The RB and QB situations as well as new coach and older defense. This is going to be a tough year for the Dolphins with a few surprise wins (Pats anyone?). I expect the Dolphins to go 8-8 and pick up a QB in the first round or through trade next year as well as shore up that defense and o-line.

2006, they make a run for the playoffs and 2007 they get in.

BZ

Back
Top Bottom