I would like to lay out a bet with any Bills fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I would like to lay out a bet with any Bills fans

PassRush

Drunken Sailor
Reaction score
If the Bills finish ahead of the Dolphins this year, I will use your choice of Bills avatars for the entire offseason. Same goes for you, when your bills finish with a 6-10 record, you have to use an avatar of our choice. I am not sure weather I am this confident the my Fins are going to win or the Bills are going to suck, probably both. Lets see if any of you Bills fans got the balls

I wouldn't mind getting in on this either....maybe have the "loser" holding up a picture saying OWNED and have this as an avatar??? :lol: Or the Dolphins are my Daddy. :D

If you guys really had balls, you'ed have your mods contact the mods of buffalorange.com

Over there we have been discussing a bet where the losing team (the fish) must use the winning teams (Bills) colors as the theme for the message board for a week after each game.

If you can handle it, let your mods know.

Sniff....sniff.., can anyone smell something really foul????? Oh never mind it's only justasportsfan getting ready to answer this thread!!! Don't worry Passrush, there is a sucker on the way. But you better make the bet one sided because justasportsfan only enters into bets if they are in his favor. But you'll find out soon.

PassRush said:
If the Bills finish ahead of the Dolphins this year, I will use your choice of Bills avatars for the entire offseason. Same goes for you, when your bills finish with a 6-10 record, you have to use an avatar of our choice. I am not sure weather I am this confident the my Fins are going to win or the Bills are going to suck, probably both. Lets see if any of you Bills fans got the balls

Holy ISH!!!! A bet over avatar changing!!!!!!!!!! OMFG!!!!!!! it's like putting your life on the line. It's not worth the risk!!!!! :rolleyes: :sleep:

LithoMan said:
Now, that would be a good idea. Boy, will will be seeing alot of the Blue and Red on here. Ughhhhhhh.

Why don't you have any faith?

I know we're not winning the superbowl, but this is NOT the same team as last year, not even close.

You are the biggest pessimist I've ever seen.

how often is a QB starting for the first time very successful? not many... vote - fins...

Losman7 said:
If you guys really had balls, you'ed have your mods contact the mods of buffalorange.com

Over there we have been discussing a bet where the losing team (the fish) must use the winning teams (Bills) colors as the theme for the message board for a week after each game.

If you can handle it, let your mods know.

So...are you game? If you're so willing to make puny avatar bets, why not risk the entire board?

You know what, its early. you should take a vote, we ain't skeered.

This site is going to look great come december. :D

I'll put a dolphins avatar up for a month and use a signature with a picture of me making a sad face with a red owned stamped across my forehead.

i would like to get in this bet also, there is not chance that the bills have a better season then the dolphins this year.

Im not a pessimist, Im a realist. I dont look at their team and go, "Oh they suck" because it's the Bills. I look at their team and go "Damn, they are loaded!", because they are loaded. I see good things for the Phins in years to come, but not this year, not even close. We have a hard schedule, and I look for possibly 3 wins.

We will be last in the east, and probably scrapping the bottom of the barrell in the NFL. Is that a bad thing, NO, it takes time, and its going to take 3 years for Saban/Randy to clean up the debacle Wanny/Rick left for them.

I said I look for Buffalo to hit the AFC Championship, and possibly the SB this season. Sure, they may not, due to injury, especially to one key player, but they wont lack the ability to do so.

We have no secondary, to even stop there 4 headed monster, let alone if it was just two headed. That would be there receiving core. You all misunderstand my point, so it's hopeless to even wish you could. We dont match up well with them at all.

We will take our lumps, or at least I will, because I know it is just a matter of time. Since Mueller is here now.

Back
Top Bottom