I wouldn't assume the number 1 pick is ours just yet......... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I wouldn't assume the number 1 pick is ours just yet.........

NYC#1finsfan

Active Roster
Reaction score
Cincinnati is atrocious at 0-8, Washington's only win was vs. The Fins and The Falcons are stinking up the joint, Matt Ryan or not. The Dolphins played hard last night and came up short solely due to the lack of talent, plain and simple. On any given Sunday the Fins may defeat a stinker like the Jests, who although possess a pretty good defense are sorely lacking in the head coaching department...... :) And if The Dolphins do manage to secure the first pick in the draft, are they really suppose to pass on Chase Young, out of Ohio State for an injury prone, unproven at this level Tua when there are other options at QB? I'm not so sure.......What say thee?

Cincinnati is atrocious at 0-8, Washington's only win was vs. The Fins and The Falcons are stinking up the joint, Matt Ryan or not. The Dolphins played hard last night and came up short solely due to the lack of talent, plain and simple. On any given Sunday the Fins may defeat a stinker like the Jests, who although possess a pretty good defense are sorely lacking in the head coaching department...... :) And if The Dolphins do manage to secure the first pick in the draft, are they really suppose to pass on Chase Young, out of Ohio State for an injury prone, unproven at this level Tua when there are other options at QB? I'm not so sure.......What say thee?
I dunno, check the 500 other threads on this exact subject.

I draft Young first then a qb with our next pick and double down and take another qb in the 2nd or 3rd rd. We get maybe the best player in the draft and TWO chances of hitting on a franchise qb.

Top pick might not be Miami's but as long as the Dolphins don't win two games they should be in the top two.

Last edited:
If I had to wager I’d say Miami picks 3rd. The good news is I’m a horrible gambler so there is hope.

if The Dolphins do manage to secure the first pick in the draft, are they really suppose to pass on Chase Young, out of Ohio State for an injury prone, unproven at this level Tua when there are other options at QB? I'm not so sure.......What say thee?
Injury prone? He's missed one game. And aren't all the draftees unproven at the NFL level?

God, the last game of the season is going to be epic! Imagine, Miami and Cinci, both sitting at 0-15 heading into that game, both trying to secure the first pick.

Both teams just sit on the turf and stare across the field at each other :chuckle:

I imagine both QBs just running in the opposite direction, trying to give up safeties.

Last edited:
Injury prone? He's missed one game. And aren't all the draftees unproven at the NFL level?

Tua couldn't even carry his team to the National Championship!! Put em on your shoulders champ. That's what the Dolphins need another Marino with a supporting cast.

Back
Top Bottom