I wouldnt be shocked if Lawrence=Only Top 10 QB | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I wouldnt be shocked if Lawrence=Only Top 10 QB

Saban should have drafted Aaron Rogers, but did Saban make the pick or the GM? I honestly don’t know
Neither...and why?...Rodgers didn't go third overall..a lot of teams passed over him because of that funky throwing motion.
Who was he going to sit behind,and who was going to fix that throwing motion on staff then?
Gus Frerotte was only supposed to be a one year deal...He knew Brees was going to be a free agent the next year....that was the plan...
Then our doctors and Wayne crapped on that deal.

I think Rogers fell because he is such a prick. Nick probably didn’t want to deal with his arrogance.

How?...DID Rodgers go third overall?...How many other teams passed him by?....How many other teams had a Hall of Famer QB for Rodgers to sit behind while they
fixed Rodgers throwing motion?
Plus...the game plan was to get Brees as a free agent the next year,no draft choices....then the doctors would't clear Drew's shoulder ,so our great owner ,the garbage man wouldn't sign off on the deal.
Setting the stage for Nick to leave...been what ?14-15 years now since he's been gone?
Yea..blame it on Nick...that's the reason we've sucked for the last 20 years ....
???The plan was to get a guy on another team because he might have become a FA? So when our DR's said no because of the shoulder injury we decide that drafting a QB still makes no sense, lol!!!! With that explanation it actually would have made more sense to draft a QB as our "plan" didn't work out. Saban is one of many reasons for our lack of success, but he could have potentially solved the issue with the easiest decision on the planet....need a QB - have a QB at #2 - pick made easy!!!

Matt Ryan should have been a Dolphin but when you hire an oline coach to lead your franchise you continue the struggle.
If A.Rodgers or M.Ryan never panned out for the Dolphins I would have zero complaints because at least we made the right effort to improve the franchise...especially picking #2 and #1 in those drafts.
B.Flores is the only one to select a QB 1st, if Tua doesn't pan out in the next 3 years then let's draft another QB. Otherwise we will be in this up and down inconsistent roller coaster ride until we finally find a top end QB.

???The plan was to get a guy on another team because he might have become a FA? So when our DR's said no because of the shoulder injury we decide that drafting a QB still makes no sense, lol!!!! With that explanation it actually would have made more sense to draft a QB as our "plan" didn't work out. Saban is one of many reasons for our lack of success, but he could have potentially solved the issue with the easiest decision on the planet....need a QB - have a QB at #2 - pick made easy!!!
What QB was we going to pick at #16 that year?....please tell me, I even took you off my ignore list just so i could hear this bit of wisdom...

How?...DID Rodgers go third overall?...How many other teams passed him by?....How many other teams had a Hall of Famer QB for Rodgers to sit behind while they
fixed Rodgers throwing motion?
Plus...the game plan was to get Brees as a free agent the next year,no draft choices....then the doctors would't clear Drew's shoulder ,so our great owner ,the garbage man wouldn't sign off on the deal.
Setting the stage for Nick to leave...been what ?14-15 years now since he's been gone?
Yea..blame it on Nick...that's the reason we've sucked for the last 20 years ....
Also, look back at the top 10 of that draft. It was a HORRIBLE year to be picking that high.

Or maybe...when a person is hired to do a job and told you have full controll...yet ,Wayne decided now was the time to micro-manage someone...telling him who he can and can't hire on his staff.
and Wayne not signing off on the Brees deal...well that sealed the deal...for Nick to leave...
But no...you guys just go ahead and believe he couldn't coach professional athletes...
I don't know if you children were old enough to remember Zach and Jason playing...but in those days...on a older Dolphin board i was on before Finheaven,Wanny was hated and EVERBODY
questioned Zach and Jason's manhood...when they lead a defense into the playoffs,they got bent over worse than a 5 dollar call girl....i mean them in the playoffs were embarrassing...
Oh yea...Jason won Defensive Player of the year,one year...guess who the coach was that moved him from DE to Lb to win that award was?

There was a reason I called Wanny "Vanilla Dave"

p,s, When Dave was here (in 2015) for Capt comeback's coaching debut w/ the Hugh Jackmans; I could not convince a buddy at the game to go smack the taste off his lips.... on my behalf

I think Rogers fell because he is such a prick. Nick probably didn’t want to deal with his arrogance.

If that is your only criteria then Benny R should have fallen into 3rd round

p.s I would take 20 AR12's, a few Alex Smiths, & a fitzmagic or two over a Crude Carrier full of Tebows

Weird title BTW --

I wouldnt be shocked if Lawrence=Only Top 10 QB​

Care to be specific? You mean in the draft? Top 10 in NFL? Or the other QBs in this draft class fail? Or..?

Weird title BTW --

I wouldnt be shocked if Lawrence=Only Top 10 QB​

Care to be specific? You mean in the draft? Top 10 in NFL? Or the other QBs in this draft class fail? Or..?

At this rate it would actually bother me if all qb's were taken by round 10. That would be the same group of gm's getting fired in within the same span. Then pick 18 comes... Parsons is available... Miami forces tears down my eyes out of excitement just to see us draft someone else.

I’d bet just about anything there is more than just Lawrence drafted top 10.

I think it’s more likely there’s 3 QBs drafted than 1 in the top 10. I think it’s more likely there’s 4 QBs drafted than 1 actually.

I will be quite surprised if Trevor is the only qb drafted in the top 10. What the trade- down -for-a-big -haul crowd needs is for specifically 3 qb's in the top 10. We need a large perceived gap between Wilson/Fields and Lance/Jones. Assuming we have #3 to trade that is.

We need the Eagles to get to stuck with keeping Carson Wentz this year. Same with Watson and Carr, stay where you are.

I’d rather Carolina, Chicago and Indy stay in the need-a-QB-at-all-costs realm.

San Fran, Minnesota and Denver are in the lurker category.

I am a little surprised the Matt Ryan to San Fran buzz appears to have not been real. Can’t say I like Atlanta moving forward without unloading assets and cap space.

What QB was we going to pick at #16 that year?....please tell me, I even took you off my ignore list just so i could hear this bit of wisdom...
Sorry I thought I was clear on when we have picks at the top or near the top of the draft and we have no real QB to speak of we should be drafting a QB. When we had the 2nd pick of the draft we choose a RB and when we had the 1st pick of the draft we took an oline. Both years we desperately needed a QB with top end QB's available.
No idea where you lost this point!

Back
Top Bottom