I wouldnt be shocked if Lawrence=Only Top 10 QB | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I wouldnt be shocked if Lawrence=Only Top 10 QB

QB needy teams are allowed to draft a QB high and miss. Your not allowed to pass on a QB and continue to struggle in the NFL, it's the death of a team. What would our franchise look like over the last 15 years if N.Saban took A.Rodgers #2 overall instead of R.Brown. There will be a lot of QB needy teams in the top ten and whether or not the QB's deserve to be draft in the top ten they will, the position defines the success level of your franchise!

QB needy teams are allowed to draft a QB high and miss. Your not allowed to pass on a QB and continue to struggle in the NFL, it's the death of a team. What would our franchise look like over the last 15 years if N.Saban took A.Rodgers #2 overall instead of R.Brown. There will be a lot of QB needy teams in the top ten and whether or not the QB's deserve to be draft in the top ten they will, the position defines the success level of your franchise!
That was our first clue that Saban was clueless about how the NFL worked. A RB #2 overall? That really set us back.

Appears at least some NFL people aren't high on Fields (based on plugged-in mocks), but, man, that'd be weird to me. Of Lawrence, Wilson, and Fields, I see situation determining who looks the best in the NFL - unless there is some character issue I'm not aware of. They're all really talented. Lance is more of a wildcard (needs the most work), but he also has the talent to hit big.

How many teams in the Top 10 are so set at QB that they can pass up a blue-chip talent at the most important position? If you're not good enough to provide a quality situation for a young QB, let whoever you draft sit a year, but it's likely that Lawrence, Fields, and Wilson are better prospects than anyone in the 2022 class.
I strongly agree. All 3 are special athletes, certified NFL arms, mobile, elusive, can play off script... And immense upside.

That was our first clue that Saban was clueless about how the NFL worked. A RB #2 overall? That really set us back.
How?...DID Rodgers go third overall?...How many other teams passed him by?....How many other teams had a Hall of Famer QB for Rodgers to sit behind while they
fixed Rodgers throwing motion?
Plus...the game plan was to get Brees as a free agent the next year,no draft choices....then the doctors would't clear Drew's shoulder ,so our great owner ,the garbage man wouldn't sign off on the deal.
Setting the stage for Nick to leave...been what ?14-15 years now since he's been gone?
Yea..blame it on Nick...that's the reason we've sucked for the last 20 years ....

How?...DID Rodgers go third overall?...How many other teams passed him by?....How many other teams had a Hall of Famer QB for Rodgers to sit behind while they
Plus...the game plan was to get Brees as a free agent the next year,no draft choices....then the doctors would't clear Drew's shoulder ,so our great owner ,the garbage man wouldn't sign off on the deal.
Setting the stage for Nick to leave...been what ?14-15 years now since he's been gone?
Yea..blame it on Nick...that's the reason we've sucked for the last 20 years ....

The reason the phins sucked was garbage man let helmet hair hand pick his successor.

Caveat... Names not mentioned to protect the "innocent"

The reason the phins sucked was garbage man let helmet hair hand pick his successor.

Caveat... Names not mentioned to protect the "innocent"
People here also forget,JJ quit!!!...And the only way for him to come back was to hire Wanny....
Yet,people here gives JJ a pass because he coached the canes.....
JJ lobbied for the job behind Shula's back....got rid of a legend..
JJ hand-cuffed Marino,leading to Wanny ,who basically got rid of Marino (Chan helped that too)..another legend gone.
JJ was the real start of this franchise going downhill fast....
But,blame it on Nick and his two years here.....sounds about right.

It is more likely that the first 3 picks are QB's, after Miami trades down.

There is a very good chance that 4 QB's go in the Top 10, with several trade ups to get them.

Wow, sensitive much? Lol

Wow, sensitive much? Lol
Not like these butt hurt Dolphins fans that cant except the facts after 15 plus years...NOW that's sensitive....

Saban should have drafted Aaron Rogers, but did Saban make the pick or the GM? I honestly don’t know

People here also forget,JJ quit!!!...And the only way for him to come back was to hire Wanny....
Yet,people here gives JJ a pass because he coached the canes.....
JJ lobbied for the job behind Shula's back....got rid of a legend..
JJ hand-cuffed Marino,leading to Wanny ,who basically got rid of Marino (Chan helped that too)..another legend gone.
JJ was the real start of this franchise going downhill fast....
But,blame it on Nick and his two years here.....sounds about right.

The only things Nick IMO is truly culpable for is taking a season and half to decide he wasn't comfortable w/ 25 yo Millionaires & questioning #54's manhood.

The only things Nick IMO is truly culpable for is taking a season and half to decide he wasn't comfortable w/ 25 yo Millionaires & questioning #54's manhood.
Or maybe...when a person is hired to do a job and told you have full controll...yet ,Wayne decided now was the time to micro-manage someone...telling him who he can and can't hire on his staff.
and Wayne not signing off on the Brees deal...well that sealed the deal...for Nick to leave...
But no...you guys just go ahead and believe he couldn't coach professional athletes...
I don't know if you children were old enough to remember Zach and Jason playing...but in those days...on a older Dolphin board i was on before Finheaven,Wanny was hated and EVERBODY
questioned Zach and Jason's manhood...when they lead a defense into the playoffs,they got bent over worse than a 5 dollar call girl....i mean them in the playoffs were embarrassing...
Oh yea...Jason won Defensive Player of the year,one year...guess who the coach was that moved him from DE to Lb to win that award was?

Back
Top Bottom