I'am not ready yet. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'am not ready yet.

Justasportsfan said:
Ther's also the UFC/Pride/boxing AKA the NBA.

I'd rather have a root canal with no anesthesia.

Dredd1050 said:
I'd rather have a root canal with no anesthesia.
I don't blame you. College basketball is more interesting these days.

Justasportsfan said:
I don't blame you. College basketball is more interesting these days.

Correct, I'll watch March madness.

Dredd1050 said:
Correct, I'll watch March madness.

watching out for the next stupid thing Brittney will do is also fun. I'm hoping for a 3some with Lohan and Hilton. :up:

Justasportsfan said:
Ther's also the UFC/Pride/boxing AKA the NBA.

LOL, shutup........ It's not THAT bad. It is kinda funny though how the media blows up over an incident or two, but anyway...... I like Basketabll too, but when the NBA season is over it SUCKS. There are NO interesting sports left after that. Baseball and Hockey you say....... BLAH!!! I'd rather watch Bowling on Espn Ocho.

Justasportsfan said:
watching out for the next stupid thing Brittney will do is also fun. I'm hoping for a 3some with Lohan and Hilton. :up:

Now THERE's something that CAN NOT dissapoint!!

outlawd2u said:
LOL, shutup........ It's not THAT bad. It is kinda funny though how the media blows up over an incident or two, but anyway...... I like Basketabll too, but when the NBA season is over it SUCKS. There are NO interesting sports left after that. Baseball and Hockey you say....... BLAH!!! I'd rather watch Bowling on Espn Ocho.
I used to love the NBA during the Barkley/Jordan days . It's slowly losing it's luster. These primmadonna millionaires can't even beat a bunch of amateurs in international competition, now their bashing each others brains out. These guys also make more money than football players. the NBA is no longer a team concept. They promote individuals instead of the team unlike the NBA. Plus the NFL players are harder workers which is why anyone can identify themselves with a football player instead of a basketball primmadonna.

DefensiveEnd#76 said:
I can't get into baseball. The last strike they had ruined it for me. Also the fact that baseball has no salary cap makes it bad too. Like my sig says, Football is the ONLY sport!!!!

I hate baseball. Lately, I've been watching boxing as well....that should help ease the boringness a bit. I may cling on to boxing this offseason.

Justasportsfan said:
I used to love the NBA during the Barkley/Jordan days . It's slowly losing it's luster. These primmadonna millionaires can't even beat a bunch of amateurs in international competition, now their bashing each others brains out. These guys also make more money than football players. the NBA is no longer a team concept. They promote individuals instead of the team unlike the NBA. Plus the NFL players are harder workers which is why anyone can identify themselves with a football player instead of a basketball primmadonna.

I'm with you. I liked the game the way it was in the early to mid 90's. It's the ME.B.A now.

DefensiveEnd#76 said:
Football is a year-round thing for me. I follow the bowl games, all-star games and the pre-draft stuff until the draft gets here. Then follow free agency and the off-season mini-camps until training camp begins.

Same with me, I try to take in so much football (college and pro) that I'm almost sick by the time of the Probowl.....thank god for NFL Network....and hopefully coming soon the BigTen conference network.

Back
Top Bottom