I'am not ready yet. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'am not ready yet.

rvicious

Starter
Reaction score
Looking at this board for the last coulple of days is giving me a disturbing sensation that the season is over. This whole "end of the season" thing is coming way too fast, I dread the thought of spending endless hours talking about the same fins stuff everyday, waiting for some interesting news once a week (maybe) and going over and over and over the draft, reading 1000 mock drafts just to realize that most of them will be totally wrong. Well I guess there is nothin I can do. THE OFFSEASON SUCKS!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

That why it's important that even though you love football.....you also love baseball, basketball, hockey or some other sport than runs outside of football season. For example, I'm a die-hard Dolphin fan, but I'm also a die-hard Mets fan and a die-hard Tar Heels bball fan. If you have other "loves", it does make the boring off-season easier to swallow.

I can't get into baseball. The last strike they had ruined it for me. Also the fact that baseball has no salary cap makes it bad too. Like my sig says, Football is the ONLY sport!!!!

The season seemed to fly by. Now all we have to look forward to is waiting. Just like the DMV and I hate the DMV.:fire:

Football is a year-round thing for me. I follow the bowl games, all-star games and the pre-draft stuff until the draft gets here. Then follow free agency and the off-season mini-camps until training camp begins.

DefensiveEnd#76 said:
I can't get into baseball. The last strike they had ruined it for me. Also the fact that baseball has no salary cap makes it bad too. Like my sig says, Football is the ONLY sport!!!!

Yeh, thats fair. Some people feel that way. I just always loved football and baseball equally. What I like is they are almost extreme opposites as far as style of the games go. Football is hard hitting and fast-paced where baseball is more laid back and finesse-like.

Orange FinFan said:
The season seemed to fly by. Now all we have to look forward to is waiting. Just like the DMV and I hate the DMV.:fire:
I wish they cut the preseason games to 2 games and added 2 more regular season games.

DefensiveEnd#76 said:
Football is a year-round thing for me. I follow the bowl games, all-star games and the pre-draft stuff until the draft gets here. Then follow free agency and the off-season mini-camps until training camp begins.

I follow all of those events and things as well, but like someone else mentioned its alot of waiting and anticipation.

Way to bring the room down, man! :tongue:

FINdestructible said:
There's other sports. Like the ESPN commercial says, Sundays are for bowling. :lol:

Ther's also the UFC/Pride/boxing AKA the NBA.

Back
Top Bottom