Ian Rapaport - Russell Wilson wants to explore trade market/ 49ers comminted to Lance, will trade Jimmy G in offseason | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ian Rapaport - Russell Wilson wants to explore trade market/ 49ers comminted to Lance, will trade Jimmy G in offseason

Who would you want as Dolphins QB in 2022

• Tua

Votes: 172 64.7%
  • Jimmy G

Votes: 11 4.1%
  • Wilson

Votes: 59 22.2%
  • Winston

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Draft a new one

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Other*

Votes: 16 6.0%

• Total voters
Looks like most want to see Tua next season and if he's not it,get one in the draft .

Last edited:
Just look at the poll results. 65% of the fanbase would rather watch Tua again next year then Russell Wilson... Jamis Winston, who's miles ahead of Tua, better on every level, has less than 1% of the vote.

That should answer your question right there.
Jamies Winston is what he is. A 7-year starter who will not succeed on just any team. It took an offensive guru like Sean Peyton to finally make Winston play like what many expected him to. What great offensive guru do we have here that's going to make Winston play above his Tampa Bay level? Winston is not a franchise QB, he's a middle-tier QB so why would fans vote for that? If we're going to replace Tua I'd rather it be through the draft or with a QB who is not a middle-tier QB.

Absolutely no to Jimmy G. He goes on his hot streaks but just so you know he throws 1 or 2 WTF passes every game.

So basically fans have no idea about football? All "casual" fans are dumb? Good take bro
He is right regardless of the brutal assessment of our fans. Those who think our offensive issues are because of the QB position, do not understand how football works. It seriously could not be more obvious at this point after watching Tannehill leave here and instantly become a top tier QB. People are even saying the same things about Tua that they said about Tannehill. The one that kills me the most is that he can't throw the long ball even though the few times he did (just like Tanne) he threw it well.

Not sure but if Watson was there I'll pick it. Guess roll with Tua. He has alot of work to do.

Winston is the only one I see that might be realistic otherbthan Cousins or Jimmy.

Personally I would make it an honest competition. If Tua is that good he can beat out Winston, if Winston is that good and fixed he will beat out Tua.

It's actually kind of perfect.

Not sure but if Watson was there I'll pick it. Guess roll with Tua. He has alot of work to do.
I actually think his next season will be way easier for him since he'll have a coach who wants him to succeed and should provide a decent oline for him.

Not really, it just emphasizes the fact that 300 yards alone isnt enough imo...
If this was about my comment, I never implied that if a quarterback threw for 300 yards that you were gonna win the game, that statement didn’t include garbage (which to me is overstating the obvious ) time and all the variables. (The micro parsing of comments is over the top). I said you have more scoring opportunities if your quarterback is/ can throw for 300 yards in a game.

If this was about my comment, I never implied that if a quarterback threw for 300 yards that you were gonna win the game, that statement didn’t include garbage (which to me is overstating the obvious ) time and all the variables. (The micro parsing of comments is over the top). I said you have more scoring opportunities if your quarterback is/ can throw for 300 yards in a game.
This was never about you or trying to argue anything. It was about stats and how to interpret them. Not everything has to be a war...

This was never about you or trying to argue anything. It was about stats and how to interpret them. Not everything has to be a war...
It seems like it a majority of the time…😂

Last edited:
Winston is the only one I see that might be realistic otherbthan Cousins or Jimmy.

Personally I would make it an honest competition. If Tua is that good he can beat out Winston, if Winston is that good and fixed he will beat out Tua.

It's actually kind of perfect.
Cousins is set to make 45m… ya no thanks.

Just look at the poll results. 65% of the fanbase would rather watch Tua again next year then Russell Wilson... Jamis Winston, who's miles ahead of Tua, better on every level, has less than 1% of the vote.

That should answer your question right there.
Well this post certainly proves his point, but you won't agree why.

Back
Top Bottom