Ian seems to be coming my way | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ian seems to be coming my way

bad news, the storm is now projected to be on our right instead of our left......the worst of the storm is on it's left and now we're going to be left of the storm which means heavier rain and stronger winds. It should be getting pretty bad in the next 3 hours or so

bad news, the storm is now projected to be on our right instead of our left......the worst of the storm is on it's left and now we're going to be left of the storm which means heavier rain and stronger winds. It should be getting pretty bad in the next 3 hours or so
Usually the NE quadrant is the worst as far as winds and tornados go.

Having said that, hurricanes suck (been through one too many), no matter what part hits you.

My son is bunkered down in Tampa and it may be a couple days before we hear from him again.

Hope to hear from you and him sooner, rather than later ;)

Godspeed!

What is the name of your band? What genre of music is it? What instrument do you play? And if you say the "flute" I am going to smack you! lol
I'm the lead singer and I play guitar.

Only rock and roll, baby.

Elvis Costello, Jethro Tull, The Animals, lots of Who and Stones, mostly classic rock but I'm always bringing newer stuff so it isn't all 1965 to 1971, lol.

I'm the lead singer and I play guitar.

Only rock and roll, baby.

Elvis Costello, Jethro Tull, The Animals, lots of Who and Stones, mostly classic rock but I'm always bringing newer stuff so it isn't all 1965 to 1971, lol.
Do you have any of your performances on YouTube?

Back
Top Bottom