ice........... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ice...........

dolfan06

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
i know its disturbing, but there is a site called the AFC BEAST. i went over and posted a link for voting, since it was a dolphin board i told everybody what it was. this one guy, RJ, competely reworded my post as if i were gay and asking for a date rather than help, and this was a dolphin site mind you, but i didn't go all over the board bad mouthing the guy, i just didn't go back. every site has somebody that can sit in a bowl of ice cream and tell you what flavor it is!;)

I assume other than Mods everybody else get this...

vBulletin Message
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Logged in user: dolphan39 [logout]

Forgotten your password?

I get this:

Valid file extensions: gif jpg png bmp jpeg

When I try to fit in I just push a little harder. And if that doesn't work try some vaseline. Let me know how it works.

Rude, perhaps if you shaved the beard, you wouldn't need the Vasoline.

:eek:

Originally posted by bgreen63
Rude, perhaps if you shaved the beard, you wouldn't need the Vasoline.

:eek:

Not funny! I hope they ban you. You must be a Bills fan. I though they did away with all you slime!

Back
Top Bottom