ICYMI and need a laugh: Watch Rivers stomp his feet like a baby as his RB is body-slammed by Wilkins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ICYMI and need a laugh: Watch Rivers stomp his feet like a baby as his RB is body-slammed by Wilkins

I was actually surprised he did that. He don't seem like that kind of player but like you said, frustration.

I'd easily take Rivers along with his emotions, especially when advocating for his teammate, over anything we've put under center impersonating a QB since Marino retired.

Something VERY something about Rivers I've never liked...

Just intrinsic... (Stomping my foot!)

He ain't never winning anything...

:lol:

Boneheaded tackle by Wilkins. But that was awful, stomping his foot and whining to the refs like that.

Well at least he played well against the terrible Broncos....oh wait.

I’ll split the difference in opinion on here so far and say Rivers is a damn good QB who also happens to be a complete dick.

Few people broadcast their ability to be a jerk as openly as him. But hey he isn’t shooting up a mall or ruining anyone’s life in a Harvey Weinstein #metoo fashion or anything. This day and age the jerk scale is off the charts, so just being a normal jerk means you are kinda okay.

People on here bashing rivers as a QB. He may not have rings or never will but he's been one of the toughest and consistent QBs in the last decade and a half.

I Respect Rivers because he talks trash but at least he owns it. Brady whines and complains just as much if not more but then puts on his "golden boy" Persona in front of the media.

I’ll split the difference in opinion on here so far and say Rivers is a damn good QB who also happens to be a complete dick.

Few people broadcast their ability to be a jerk as openly as him. But hey he isn’t shooting up a mall or ruining anyone’s life in a Harvey Weinstein #metoo fashion or anything. This day and age the jerk scale is off the charts, so just being a normal jerk means you are kinda okay.
I can't think of many QB's I'd like to hang out with. Many of them are very good QB's though. It seems to me there once was an excellent Dolphins QB who was also very emotional.

I'd hang out with Peyton Manning.
Dude's funny.
I doubt he'd find hanging with me a promising event, however.
Yes I agree, He is probably the exception. I know a guy who gets together with Jake Delhomme as well. Says he's a fantastic guy and his wife is nice too. Good down to earth people, he says. It happens. My point is that a lot of good QB's are good QB's but not necessarily as nice but I'm okay with it. I just value a good QB in the NFL (as long as he is not cheating for almost 2 decades), not a potential fishing buddy.

Back
Top Bottom