I’d legit be disappointed if the 1st round picks... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I’d legit be disappointed if the 1st round picks...

As much as I like Smith, a couple of things
The defense on him was deplorable, I never saw press coverage, could he beat it? Maybe but at least try to throw off his timing instead of giving him so much cushion
He was getting thrown around like a rag doll by CB's, then ended up with an injury that may have sidelined him for weeks in the pros.
Those skinny legs just scare the living crap out of me

He is a stud no doubt but if Chase clocks anywhere close to Smith then I would feel more comfortable with his stronger frame, youth and upside.

Devonta so much better than Chase...it's just amazing the ignorance....A dislocated finger keeps you out multiple weeks in the pros?

In the interviews..my first question to Chase would be...Since Devonta is so much better than you,why did you do a b**** move and opt out...
with one year of production...while Devonta has been b**** slapping DB's for four years....
Talk to me Mr. Chase...why should we count on you?

In the interviews..my first question to Chase would be...Since Devonta is so much better than you,why did you do a b**** move and opt out...
with one year of production...while Devonta has been b**** slapping DB's for four years....
Talk to me Mr. Chase...why should we count on you?
Your love for Bama and hate for LSU is showing.

Your love for Bama and hate for LSU is showing.
I actually like LSU....It's those POS at Georgia ,that i really like to make fun of....Georgia players in a big game?..fold like a cheap lawn chair....and hate Auburn...but everyone does.

I can't wait to send Michael Smith a email after he said Fields would be the best player on the field last night...Justin Fields!!! ..can u believe someone could be that stupid?

I can't wait to send Michael Smith a email after he said Fields would be the best player on the field last night...Justin Fields!!! ..can u believe someone could be that stupid?
He might be the first player on the field to get drafted.

God I hope Fields is better than Russell

Probably the two worst evaluations I ever had were both LSU players, Jemarcus Russell and Herman House Johnson. I thought they would be huge. They were huge alright, ate themselves out of the league.

God I hope Fields is better than Russell
I would not bank on it.....Great athlete...think his accuracy is suspect..(that wasn't a great defense Bama had on the field last night)

Probably the two worst evaluations I ever had were both LSU players, Jemarcus Russell and Herman House Johnson. I thought they would be huge. They were huge alright, ate themselves out of the league.
Mine was Trent Richardson....

Smith had press coverage and beat it last night, against (again, highly overrated) Wade. He’s an elite player I’m just worried about his frame sustaining NFL collisions. I think Chase is equally talented, though his football IQ is likely far lower. His speed is definitely lower, but he has the size to compete for jump balls that Smith may not have.

One huge plus, in my eyes, is Smith is a franchise type player. As in, believes he has a role within the franchise, not that the franchise is lucky to have him. That type of attitude is nearly non-existent in elite WR and could be transformational to a team with huge egos.

Back
Top Bottom