I'd like to be a Mod here | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'd like to be a Mod here

Rude American

Buffal Fan
Reaction score
I think being a mod would be fun here, or maybe I could be head mod and coordinate the actions and responsibilities of the other mods. I have never been a mod before but I think it would be super cool and neeto!

Please contact me at rude_american@hotmail.com. Looking forward to hearing back from you, whoever you are!!

A Buffalo mod..that will be the day :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hey Rude, there is this song, and the lyrics go something like this...."that'll be the da-aa-aaay that I die"

Why don't you go talk to Rick about Modding over at the "insider". I mean wyswings argued to death with me at the beginning of the season about how Buffalo was going to be "all that" and how Chris Chambers wasn't going to contribute much this season cause he was "only a rookie, and rookies don't do much their first year" Oh yea and how Rob Johnson was goin to be a pro bowler, with over 3500 yards passing...yup I believe it was the WCO that was going to fix all Robbies problems.

In fact I think you would make a much better Mod then Wys, since he obviously doesn't even know his own team!!

And go tell him I said so.

There's nobody named "Rick" at the Insider. Whuchu smokin, dude?

And you have to realize that Wyswings is high on the paint thinner he puts in his wing sauce.

What we need to fix Robby's problems is a body cast and then a new job in a non-contact sport like Jai Alai. Na, can you picture that? "RJ drops back, doesn't seem to pick up the ball... Ouch! Rj is down and looks to be hurt!"

Never mind Rude, you wouldn't make a good mod over there cause you never even seem to have heard of RSerifin, the "R" stands for Rick, and he owns the site.

i really don't think we need another mod over here. haven't had any real problems. i know AJ is busy working and the 2 of us seem to be doing ok. :rolleyes:

lol...oh 06 you really don't need to worry about it. I am just having fun messin with Rude.

You are right, things are peachy!! :D

u rang

did someone call me
peach is my surname
peachey is what my friends call me
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Back
Top Bottom